The Student Room Group

How much makeup do you wear normally?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TSR Mustafa
4/6 females so far say they dont wear makeup , i smell lies.

honestly not lying haha
Foundation to give my face a neutral shade, powder so it doesn't fall off, eye liner so I don't look dead. And lipstick because lipstick.
Reply 22
Foundation, concealer, powder, blusher, highlight. Fill in brows, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick.

Sometimes eyeshadow and liquid liner but that's usually just weekends
None but if I have time in the morning then I wear mascara and lipgloss
If I have time:

Primer, foundation, concealer, powder, contouring, highlight, blush.
Eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, eyebrows.
Lipliner, Lipstick.

If I'm running late: None, I'm too busy eating breakfast as I run out the door ;-)
In order:

Primer, foundation, translucent power, concealer, eyebrows, bronzer, setting powder, mascara and lip gloss/lip balm - no girl should embarrass herself by walking around with crispy bacon lips :nope:

Eyeliner on special days - bc I've got unsteady hands
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm really bad at applying make up and I'd rather have the extra time in bed tbh, if I am wearing make up I pencil my eyebrows, wear concealer and apply lipstick but that's it :h:
In order:

Primer, foundation, translucent power, concealer, eyebrows, bronzer, setting powder, eyelashes, setting powder and lip gloss/lip palm - no girl should embarrass herself by walking around with lips like crispy bacon :nope:

Eyeliner on special days - bc I've got unsteady hands
Original post by mxskaan
exactly the same apart from I do winged eyeliner instead of pencil in the waterline :h:

Hi5 :five:
I don't wear any makeup. :smile:
On a normal day, just a little bit of foundation as a concealer to cover any little blemishes/red patches, if I need it at all. I'll make more of an effort if it's something special, but not especially often.
nothing. i barely have time for any of that XD. And you can say im a bit of a tomboy. Not too much but im definitely not the girly type lol
Most days I don't wear makeup.
On days I do it's: eyeliner, mascara, foundation (but just using a compact so nothing major), concealer, lip liner, lipstick, and eyebrow pencil (need a new one though!).

When I go out I normally add in proper foundation and blush.
Foundation, concealer, powder, brow powder, mascara, lip blam and nude lipliner...basically enough to make me look alive...
When I was a makeup artist I wore a full face of makeup, eVen layered the lashes loved loved loved makeup. As soon as I stopped, i just wear mascara and eyeliner and a bold lip. I love the feeling of no foundation now. Natural beauty looks better. Prob just a phase I'm going through.
Reply 35
None :colondollar::tongue:
I rarely wear makeup but when I do its mascara, concealer and very occasionally lipstick

Posted from TSR Mobile
As above , none
just a brisk rub with the old Aloe Vera gets me shipshape in the morning :yep:

Spoiler

Like this but without the fake lashes, eyeshadow and more of a light pink, natural lipstick.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending