Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How much makeup do you wear normally? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Mascara and concealer, plus bb cream and transparent powder if I'm going out or going to school.

ReputationRep:
    usually just lip balm (its lemonade flavour,yum!) but if its a special occasion I do foundation, powder eyeliner and mascara (but not too much coz I think I'm actually allergic to it)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SGHD26716)
    Why would boys wear makeup?
    Acne.Some boys wear foundation to mask the redness.

Of course, some boys just like makeup, but only wear it in private.

ReputationRep:
    Foundation, liquid eyeliner on my top lid and mascara on my upper lashes.

ReputationRep:
    On normal days: absolutely nothing

When I'm going out: concealer, powder, eye liner, mascara and lipstick
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    None. I don't even think I'll wear any on my wedding day tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    On a normal day a bit of mascara, concealer and a lip stain and I've been making my brows look a bit bolder too. It's quite subtle on the whole though. Sometimes I'll wear blusher or lipstick though.

(Original post by kickingstitches)
    usually just lip balm (its lemonade flavour,yum!) but if its a special occasion I do foundation, powder eyeliner and mascara (but not too much coz I think I'm actually allergic to it)
    Try Bourjois Sensitive Eye mascara in a white tube, it's good if you have allergies and etc! It's about £8

ReputationRep:
    will do! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    BB cream, concealer, blusher and mascara

ReputationRep:
    I only wear mascara, eye liner and lip gloss when i wake up early for school. If i'm late (which is always the case) I will just wash my face and go to school :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    4/6 females so far say they dont wear makeup , i smell lies.
    It's not like it's something girls are hardwired to do lmao

Some people like how they look without, some cbf with the hassle. If you do choose to wear it it can get pretty expensive and time-consuming, so fair play to those who don't.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RonnieRJ)
    Inb4 "I don't wear any makeup because I don't need any unlike other girls "
    Har har he's a ****en award Hun

AHEM gurl this about to be a listttt
    I wear thin foundation so it doesn't cake with under eye concealer cause sleep is for the weak and I set it with translucent powder. I put on bronzer because I don't wanna look like a ghost pls and usually use brow pencil and mascara. And if I feel like it I'll highlight to blind a b*tch or wing my eyeliner out so sharp I can stab a h*e
    Omg this. It's absolutely fine if makeup isn't your thing, but there's no need to think you're automatically superior because you don't :lol: some girls need to stop with that attitude.

Obviously not saying all girls who don't are like that

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by Changing Skies)
    Omg this. It's absolutely fine if makeup isn't your thing, but there's no need to think you're automatically superior because you don't :lol: some girls need to stop with that attitude.

Obviously not saying all girls who don't are like that

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :yep: i don't wear it and wouldn't profess to be superior to someone who does wear it, in fact i think they are superior to me as they have excellent skills to be able to put it all on and do that mascara thing with the points

ReputationRep:
    Day to day I usually just do winged eyeliner and put on some lip balm if I remember. If I have something special on that day/I feel like it I'll use mascara, concealer and some lipstick/gloss.

I'd honestly use more but I lack the skill to do eyeshadow/foundation/contour properly (and unlike the winged eyeliner, I still haven't been able to pick it up with practice - all the tutorials and tips in the world haven't been able to help me, haha).

ReputationRep:
    Just a concealer to hide them pesky spots. Btw after using a range from boots I've actually found the best to be poundland

ReputationRep:
    i wear foundation concealer and sometimes i use eye pencil and eyeliner but its all very light and natural looking you could barely tell i have make up on. cake faced clowns are so unattractive
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    A bit of pencil for my eyebrows, some mascara, lip gloss and bb cream or light foundation. If my cheeks are lacking a bit of colour, I'll add some blush.

ReputationRep:
    In order: highlighter, foundation, pressed powder, bronzer, blusher, translucent powder, eyeshadow (on occasions), winged liquid eyeliner, mascara, lip balm, lip stick, lip gloss.

Depending on the occassion I change up the colours. People think this is a lot, but tbh I don't look that much different without makeup and am quite comfortable to go without. I just look smoother and more put together with it on.

ReputationRep:
    Foundation (bc zits), bit of eyebrow definer, usually some eyeshadow and/or mascara. Don't really spend longer than 10 mins on it on a normal day 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.