Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How much makeup do you wear normally? Watch

Announcements

Concealer everyday and light lipgloss

Mascara and lipstick if I'm feeling attractive

ReputationRep:
    Primer, foundation, concealer, contour, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick. I fill in my brows too and use setting spray. If I'm going on a night out I'll add eyeshadow, highlight and bronzer. 🙈 It's whatever you're comfortable with really, people say I wear "too much" but it's what I like so I'm not bothered.

ReputationRep:
    None. BB cream if i can be bothered and if i'm not late for work, which rarely happens.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    generally on a normal day i wear none or little makeup (concealer and mascara). but when i go work i wear top liner in the corner of my eyes, mascara and concealer, maybe blusher/bronzer if im bored.

wby girls (or guys) who wear makeup?
    I wear a lot usually, primer, foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, bronzer, eyebrows and lip gloss. im a makeup hoe and igaf

ReputationRep:
    I wear a lot of makeup, I love putting it on and most of the time look like I'm ready to go to a night club 😂 Doesn't help I'm also a makeup artist!

ReputationRep:
    Depends on how I feel that day.Some days I don't wear any but some days I wear a full face of makeup, other days just concealer and powder.
    Wear however much you want!!!Makeup is expensive

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Foundation, setting powder, translucent powder, mascara, top liner, fill my brows in with eyeshadow and brow pencil, bronzer, lip liner and matte lipgloss/stick

ReputationRep:
    Just basics here. Normally, BB cream, powder, eyeliner and lipstick if I go out. I don't wear any makeup when I'm just at home.

ReputationRep:
    Concealer (Maybelline age rewind), contour- (sleek contour kit) blush- (usually sleek) and mascara
    If it's an Asian wedding/special occasion- it's a lot more

ReputationRep:
    I go all in. Colour correcting, concealer, contour, highlighting, eyeshadow, eyeliner, lipgloss, lipstick, bronzer, blusher. I even bake/cook my setting powder.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G-mute1995)
    I go all in. Colour correcting, concealer, contour, highlighting, eyeshadow, eyeliner, lipgloss, lipstick, bronzer, blusher. I even bake/cook my setting powder.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ohhh what's baking/cooking setting powder??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    On a normal day, absolutely nothing.

If I'm going to a party, I'll wear BB cream, concealer, powder, eyeshadow, liquid eyeliner, mascara, liquid blush, highlighter and lip gloss

ReputationRep:
    i dont wear much make up at all actually, some peopel say i have foundation skin?? hehehi usually just put eyeliner on and lip gloss or lip balmsometimes eye lash curler and mascara but only when i can be bothered =)

ReputationRep:
    Foundation, concealer, bronzer, eyebrow pencil/eyeshadow, various eyeshadows, sometimes eyeliner if I can be bothered and mascara. Quite a bit... oops. My skin is crappy though

ReputationRep:
    Contour, eye-liner mascara, concealer, blusher, lipstick, eyebrows filling

But then I remember that I'm a man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luminarychild)
    Contour, eye-liner mascara, concealer, blusher, lipstick, eyebrows filling

But then I remember that I'm a man
    that cracked me up for some reason :toofunny:

but damn boy teach me your ways :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    primer, foundation, light concealer (under eyes, bridge of nose) skin shade concealer on any blemishes, eyebrows (dip brow) bronzer, blush, mascara, sometimes eyeshadow- usually only if I'm going out out, a neutral daytime lipstick, fixing spray.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    that cracked me up for some reason :toofunny:

but damn boy teach me your ways :sexface:
    :rofl:

My eyebrows bring all the girls to the yard

I could teach you, but I'd have to charge

ReputationRep:
    Purple lipstick if I feel like it, my skins full of acne so there's not much point of wearing foundation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luminarychild)
    :rofl:

My eyebrows bring all the girls to the yard

I could teach you, but I'd have to charge
    Yeah fleeky eyebrows are niceeee.

What do you accept? lmaoo

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.