Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, I only have six exams left I decided to post uplifting words to people who still have some left... keep going and I hope its going well,

and remember

Dont eat yellow snow!

(amusingly enough after the England match my dad left a beer can in the freezer and it exploded covering the contents of the freezer in yellow liquid and so later on my freezer was covered in 'yellow snow' depending on how desperate for beer you are, this snow is acceptable!)

ReputationRep:
    hehe yeah i've got 4 exams left, p5 and phy6 being the most important exams in my life atm lol!

good luck all!

ReputationRep:
    I have food tech and history which should be alright, but then I have sciences Phyics, chemistry and laso stats left whicha re a bit more worrying!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by historyhoney)
    I have food tech and history which should be alright, but then I have sciences Phyics, chemistry and laso stats left whicha re a bit more worrying!
    Will that make someone with 6 exams to go feel better???Lol
    It'll all be over on the 29th yupeeeeeeeeeee...... :cool:
    Good luck with your exams as well!!!
    "MY HOPEFULLY LAST A LEVEL EXAMS"

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the luck, same 2 everyone. I have PYA5 (Psychology) on wens then i am free 4va!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    thanks, i got exams all this week.....

GOOD LUCK everyone!

Remember! It doenst matter how bad you think you've done, always remember - WORSE THINGS HAVE HAPPENED AT SEA!

TROD.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by historyhoney)
    Hey everyone, I only have six exams left I decided to post uplifting words to people who still have some left... keep going and I hope its going well,

and remember

Dont eat yellow snow!

(amusingly enough after the England match my dad left a beer can in the freezer and it exploded covering the contents of the freezer in yellow liquid and so later on my freezer was covered in 'yellow snow' depending on how desperate for beer you are, this snow is acceptable!)
    i have the hardest exams EVER this week... P2, biology (genetics, unifying concept and central concept (3 different papers), chemistry (unit 4 and 5) mechanics (M2) and thats 7 exams in a weeeeekkkkkk how unfair

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.