Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

British males Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    As a Latina who was born and raised in the USA,I have always found British men to be so mesmerising and mysterious. It is a huge turn on for me when they have a posh accent and makes me fall weak at the knees. Why are British men so much hotter and cuter than American guys who are so darn annoxious. The amount of cute guys I see on London on a daily basis is astounding,not to mention British males actors are way hotter,like Gerard butler :love:

ReputationRep:
    not sure if srs

ReputationRep:
    Yes, we do have such an irresistible charm about us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniellaaa)
    As a Latina who was born and raised in the USA,I have always found British men to be so mesmerising and mysterious. It is a huge turn on for me when they have a posh accent and makes me fall weak at the knees. Why are British men so much hotter and cuter than American guys who are so darn annoxious. The amount of cute guys I see on London on a daily basis is astounding,not to mention British males actors are way hotter,like Gerard butler :love:
    This comes to mind:

Name:  britishguys.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  47.8 KB

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    what?:woo:

ReputationRep:
    The grass is always greener on the other side.

You're bound to find attractive British men and unattractive British men, same as everywhere

ReputationRep:
    go to hell

ReputationRep:
    Don't venture out of central London, your perception of British guys will be crushed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    not sure if srs
    Yes I am

ReputationRep:
    Yes I am
    then stop saying and start doing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Don't venture out of central London, your perception of British guys will be crushed.
    I live outside of central London and I've still seen very handsome and splendid men,I really think this city just attracts attractive males

ReputationRep:
    Not all British guys have posh accents, dress well and are gentlemanly... You see, those are a rare breed

(Original post by ombtom)
    This comes to mind:

Name:  britishguys.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  47.8 KB
    I was thinking the same thing :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Im Canadian and I feel the same as you....The have a nicer aura, look wise idk but they turn hot once you have a convo with them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Im Canadian and I feel the same as you....The have a nicer aura, look wise idk but they turn hot once you have a convo with them.
    Somebody who understands

ReputationRep:
    I live outside of central London and I've still seen very handsome and splendid men,I really think this city just attracts attractive males
    Not saying there aren't attractive young males outside of London, just the accent and general sophisticated demeanor is much harder to come by once you leave that particular region :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Not saying there aren't attractive young males outside of London, just the accent and general sophisticated demeanor is much harder to come by once you leave that particular region :lol:
    I won't be leaving London anytime soon

ReputationRep:
    Somebody who understands
    Their accent is so elegant makes you feel like your talking to somebody rich even when they may not be, so stups but that's how I feel.

ReputationRep:
    Home Counties (excluding Essex ? Oxfordshire? Cotswolds?

ReputationRep:
    I won't be leaving London anytime soon
    Well, for parts of London to be avoided, have a read of this :lol: http://www.thetoptens.com/most-dangerous-places-london/
    I don't necessarily agree with the order, but most of them deserve their place on the list.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.