The Student Room Group

British males

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by WoodyMKC
Well, for parts of London to be avoided, have a read of this :lol: http://www.thetoptens.com/most-dangerous-places-london/
I don't necessarily agree with the order, but most of them deserve their place on the list.

Perhaps you could be my body guard with those strong arms you have :wink:
Original post by jamestg
Home Counties (excluding Essex ? Oxfordshire? Cotswolds?

Some of them, though as someone who lives in and has been around the home counties, I can very safely say the percentage of sophisticated males is significantly lower than the more affluent areas of London.
Original post by Daniellaaa
Perhaps you could be my body guard with those strong arms you have :wink:

They wouldn't be much good in places like Tottenham, all the "youths" carry knives and guns :rofl:
Reply 23
They wouldn't be much good in places like Tottenham, all the "youths" carry knives and guns :rofl:

But I thought guns weren't allowed in the UK :redface:
Some of them, though as someone who lives in and has been around the home counties, I can very safely say the percentage of sophisticated males is significantly lower than the more affluent areas of London.

I take it you've only been to Maidenhead then?
But I thought guns weren't allowed in the UK :redface:

They're not :lol:
Original post by jamestg
I take it you've only been to Maidenhead then?

One of the few areas of the home counties I've not been to :lol:

You're not missing out on much :biggrin: - luckily I'm sheltered away in a small village in Oxfordshire from all the riff raff :wink:
Reply 28

What is a home county?
What is a home county?

The home counties are a collection of towns in the South East that surround London, the home counties as an area is known for being quite posh but in reality this is far from the truth :lol:

Shut up blud

I wish I could meet all these attractive men American women seem to find.

Then again, I am from the Midlands :lol:
Reply 32
The home counties are a collection of towns in the South East that surround London, the home counties as an area is known for being quite posh but in reality this is far from the truth :lol:

Should we go for a stroll in the Home Counties?
Original post by Free_Icecream_Yo
I wish I could meet all these attractive men American women seem to find.

Then again, I am from the Midlands :lol:

Sorry, you have no hope :lol:
As a Latina who was born and raised in the USA,I have always found British men to be so mesmerising and mysterious. It is a huge turn on for me when they have a posh accent and makes me fall weak at the knees. Why are British men so much hotter and cuter than American guys who are so darn annoxious. The amount of cute guys I see on London on a daily basis is astounding,not to mention British males actors are way hotter,like Gerard butler :love: :redface:

Should we go for a stroll in the Home Counties?

Let's do it :biggrin:

Then we can go for that stroll...
Reply 36

Smh where I live, its not all "Attack the Block"

Tottenham produced Skepta and Chipmunk I will have you know :wink:

I wonder if biologically we are more attracted to those who seem exotic, I reference the "Why are American girls so hot" thread, probably because instinctively we know exotic or foreign potential partners will lead to greater genetic diversity

Meh, only guessin' Ill take the compliment tho :smile:
Reply 37
Let's do it :biggrin:

Then we can go for that stroll...

Do it? Is that British secret code for something?
Do it? Is that British secret code for something?

The sex :biggrin:

See, we're not all super-gentlemanly :rofl:
Well, for parts of London to be avoided, have a read of this :lol: http://www.thetoptens.com/most-dangerous-places-london/
I don't necessarily agree with the order, but most of them deserve their place on the list.

I loved one of the comments for Hackney :rofl: :

"I am not scared of it because iam an russian"

Quick Reply

Latest