Scroll to see replies

Original post by JBlad
Smh where I live, its not all "Attack the Block"

Tottenham produced Skepta and Chipmunk I will have you know :wink:

As a massive grime fan, I've known that for many a year :tongue:
Reply 41
American men are the biggest simps so anyone is better than them
Original post by xobeauty
Im Canadian and I feel the same as you....The have a nicer aura, look wise idk but they turn hot once you have a convo with them.

Your accent would be so dreamy :love:
So much better than my accent/stammer/stutter :lol:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Your accent would be so dreamy :love:
So much better than my accent/stammer/stutter :lol:

Brahhhh your accent is harsh I could barely understand it but it's so nice either way lol.
Original post by Daniellaaa
As a Latina who was born and raised in the USA,I have always found British men to be so mesmerising and mysterious. It is a huge turn on for me when they have a posh accent and makes me fall weak at the knees. Why are British men so much hotter and cuter than American guys who are so darn annoxious. The amount of cute guys I see on London on a daily basis is astounding,not to mention British males actors are way hotter,like Gerard butler :love: :redface:

We need more latinas here in the UK. Latina women are the finest women in the world.

But i guess its just too cold for your guys here :frown:
Reply 45
Original post by Zweihander.
We need more latinas here in the UK. Latina women are the finest women in the world.

But i guess its just too cold for your guys here :frown:

There are plenty of Latinas that live in London,we just despise the weather. Back home in Cali,it's bearable
Reply 46
Original post by WoodyMKC
The sex :biggrin:

See, we're not all super-gentlemanly :rofl:

British men do that?
i love latina girls especially latin-american, most of them have got that kind of whiny/stuck up accent which is actually pretty hot
Original post by Tabstercat
i love latina girls especially latin-american, most of them have got that kind of whiny/stuck up accent which is actually pretty hot

Cholas?
Original post by xobeauty
Cholas?

yeah but not even just that, when i was in miami most girls have a weird accent like the mix of cuban/colombian spanish accent and the californian valley girl.
British men do that?

Nope, we're all born of test tube :biggrin:
Reply 51
As a massive grime fan, I've known that for many a year :tongue:

I'm glad

Boy Better Know
Don't venture out of central London, your perception of British guys will be crushed.

you speak the truth my good man
Reply 53

:rofl:
Have you watched the Jeremy Kyle show ? you'll defo change your opinion hahaha

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 55

That's so unnatural,gross
Reply 56
Is Gerard butler single by any chance?
Reply 57
That's so unnatural,gross

Is Gerard butler single by any chance?

ur not real
Reply 58
Original post by RobML
ur not real

For reals. He's so hot
As a Latina who was born and raised in the USA,I have always found British men to be so mesmerising and mysterious. It is a huge turn on for me when they have a posh accent and makes me fall weak at the knees. Why are British men so much hotter and cuter than American guys who are so darn annoxious. The amount of cute guys I see on London on a daily basis is astounding,not to mention British males actors are way hotter,like Gerard butler :love: :redface:

Its cos we're all propa lads innit, bruv

Quick Reply

Latest