The Student Room Group

British males

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Haha come down to East London love. You'll see what us roadmans are about you get me?
why thank you very much. :wink:
Original post by Gogregg
The grass is always greener on the other side.

You're bound to find attractive British men and unattractive British men, same as everywhere

But the grass ain't always greener on the other side, It's green where you water it
- Justin Bieber
Reply 63
Original post by Foo.mp3
The 'C' word, my dear :top2:

I don't know what the C word is or why you're using an emoji with a middle finger in the air.
Reply 64
Original post by Foo.mp3
Naturally my dear, you're American :haughty:

How rude of him! :shock:

I don't know what that's supposed to mean.

What is a C word?
Reply 65
Original post by Daniellaaa
I don't know what that's supposed to mean.

What is a C word?

I believe it means c u n t.

A very offensive word in America I hear.
Reply 66
Visit Grimsby. There you will meet the everyday Brits. Well nahh, just anywhere other than London really

Posted from TSR Mobile
As a Latina who was born and raised in the USA, I have always found British men to be so mesmerising and mysterious. It is a huge turn on for me when they have a posh accent and makes me fall weak at the knees. Why are British men so much hotter and cuter than American guys who are so darn anxious. The amount of cute guys I see in London on a daily basis is astounding. Not to mention British males actors are way hotter, like Gerard Butler

1) Literally no British guy ever
2) Only few have that accent, and they tend to be arrogant so and sos.
3) Don't know where you got that impression, or maybe you're into gingers
4) Fixed that for you
5) Again, not synonymous with London roadmen
6) Fixed that for you
7) Also fixed that sentence structure
8) I think Gerard Butler deserves his family name with a capital letter :tongue:
American's imaging the average British guy like the actors they see in films since...forever.
As a Latina who was born and raised in the USA,I have always found British men to be so mesmerising and mysterious. It is a huge turn on for me when they have a posh accent and makes me fall weak at the knees. Why are British men so much hotter and cuter than American guys who are so darn annoxious. The amount of cute guys I see on London on a daily basis is astounding,not to mention British males actors are way hotter,like Gerard butler :love: :redface:

I agree girl! I live in Northern England and visit London regularly. Its amazing!
Original post by xxAminah
But the grass ain't always greener on the other side, It's green where you water it
- Justin Bieber

big up jb
Reply 71
Original post by Foo.mp3
A wise philosopher, this mister Bieber, verily :beard:

Naturally my dear, you're American :teehee:

Er, no :erm:

Spoiler

British men are full of class
Reply 72
Original post by elliehancock50
I agree girl! I live in Northern England and visit London regularly. Its amazing!

Totally! We should create a fandom page :love:
Original post by jamestg
Home Counties (excluding Essex ? Oxfordshire? Cotswolds?

Home County Master Race reporting in. :h:
why hell there
Good and bad everywhere. Though I definitely think the skewed view that media gives (Both in negative and positive) plays a part.
I do have to say that not all British people have posh accents, there are people all over the UK that have different dialects, however I think the complete opposite to you and find American guys so cute :smile:
It's because Yank guys are hideous.

Quick Reply

Latest