Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you want to be with the hottest person you can get? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azimhv2)
    i'm going to be honest. For me personally i would love to have a good looking partner with a great personality. I wouldn't really fancy a troll with the personality of mother theresa
    fam is this who i think it is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    fam is this who i think it is
    Yes blud!!! It's me Adele.

Nah jk bro I came back since I was really bored studying one day. How have you been though fam?
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by AzimHV2)
    97 kid here to whoohoo!! Hi 5 :hi::shakehand:

Woops struggling to find the hi 5 emoji so you'll have to make do with a handshake
    :five:
    it wasn't that hard to guess, lazy af

The handshake :rofl: coming to an agreement that life can only get harder.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    97 kid here to whoohoo!! Hi 5 :hi::shakehand:

Woops struggling to find the hi 5 emoji so you'll have to make do with a handshake

Thank me later

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You want half of both really. I'd rather be with somebody average who is nice than somebody hot who is boring. Also don't want to be with an ugly person who has an awesome personality either.

ReputationRep:
    Yes blud!!! It's me Adele.

Nah jk bro I came back since I was really bored studying one day. How have you been though fam?
    WELCOME BACK

I've been ayte fam just banging out revision

wbu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)

Thank me later

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you!! God I need to invest in some glasses. xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    it wasn't that hard to guess, lazy af

The handshake :rofl: coming to an agreement that life can only get harder.
    Hehe I know I really couldn't be arsed to look for the handshake emoji. Mate If I could withdraw from life I would. Can't handle this constant revision :/

ReputationRep:
    If I'm just getting with someone, then looks are the only thing that matter. Idec what your name is if I'm just after a cheeky kiss in a club or at a party or whatever. Just be hot and we're good to go.

I'm not really interested in relationships at the moment, so their personality isn't much of a factor for me. If I was looking for more than a brief encounter, being good looking would be an important factor, but not the only one.

(Original post by WoodyMKC)
    As someone who works hard on my body and general appearance as well as being a good looking boy, I feel like I'm entitled to want to be with someone very attractive.

I realise the above sounds incredibly arrogant :lol: but I'm just being totally honest.
    I totally agree with this. I put effort into maintaining my body and general appearance. I don't think it's wrong to want someone who does the same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    WELCOME BACK

I've been ayte fam just banging out revision

wbu
    That's cool and all blud but... Have you ever tried Garlic bread???

Yeah I have a uni essay due which I honestly can't be bothered to do.
    • Welcome Squad

Hehe I know I really couldn't be arsed to look for the handshake emoji. Mate If I could withdraw from life I would. Can't handle this constant revision :/
    HGH 5 EMOJI* get it right :cry: I have a feeling it didn't want to be found by you anyway.

Ugh, tell me about it :lol: How is uni life treating you? I'm applying this year and I'm dreading it :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    That's cool and all blud but... Have you ever tried Garlic bread???

Yeah I have a uni essay due which I honestly can't be bothered to do.
    Yes, I have tried garlic bread

ReputationRep:
    HGH 5 EMOJI* get it right :cry: I have a feeling it didn't want to be found by you anyway.

Ugh, tell me about it :lol: How is uni life treating you? I'm applying this year and I'm dreading it :zomg:
    Bloody hell. I forgot I was talking about the hi 5 emoji. The lack of sleep is getting to me.

OMG at first I hated it. I was like nuh uh fudge this I'm going to do an apprenticeship but after I made a few friends joined the uni gym made a lot of friends there. The social life is awesome (I go goldsmiths which is a nice area with lots to do). However be prepared for the heavy work load.

ReputationRep:
    looks don't matter to a certain degree if you have like an 'ok' personality but then you ugly asf and you embarrass me sozzies its not gonna work out. You just have to be decent and don't be a fcking creepy most guys are weirdos no offence

I actually prefer men who are average looking and not into their looks, but it's pretty important to me that they still take care of their health and well-being. I'm much more into personality and the depth of connection that we can have.

(Original post by Jebedee)
    It's pretty hard to find a girl under 25 who is more than a 8/10 and not an instagram whore. That's the real kicker for me, a girl who doesn't use instagram and not much presence on social media.
    Chick with no social media here don't need mouse clicks to validate me Though I'm not sure that I'm an 8/10, let alone above it I suppose those pretty girls come with the high price to pay, sorry no one is perfect
    • Welcome Squad

Bloody hell. I forgot I was talking about the hi 5 emoji. The lack of sleep is getting to me.

OMG at first I hated it. I was like nuh uh fudge this I'm going to do an apprenticeship but after I made a few friends joined the uni gym made a lot of friends there. The social life is awesome (I go goldsmiths which is a nice area with lots to do). However be prepared for the heavy work load.
    Excuses, excuses :naughty:

I'm actually having second thoughts about whether uni is right for me because there were so many amazing apprenticeships that would've kicked me ahead in the right direction :cry: oh well, no going back now

It's lovely you're enjoying yourself now, the frehsers must've been so fun :eek3: You go to Goldsmiths? omg you're about 20-30 mins away from me (by car). Do you live at home?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    As someone who works hard on my body and general appearance as well as being a good looking boy, I feel like I'm entitled to want to be with someone very attractive.

I realise the above sounds incredibly arrogant :lol: but I'm just being totally honest.
    :rofl:
    I applaud you for being honest tbh :congrats:

OP I personally don't care much; physical attraction is important ofc, but I tend to find weird/average looking guys more attractive. The person I am with would be the most attractive person in the world to me anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Over the years I seem to care less and less about looks so much. Obviously it matters to me to an extent, I have to be physically attracted to him . He doesn't have to be the most handsome looking dude in the world as long as he is handsome in my eyes that's all that matters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I actually prefer men who are average looking and not into their looks, but it's pretty important to me that they still take care of their health and well-being. I'm much more into personality and the depth of connection that we can have.

Chick with no social media here don't need mouse clicks to validate me Though I'm not sure that I'm an 8/10, let alone above it I suppose those pretty girls come with the high price to pay, sorry no one is perfect
    That's fine, my partner is about 7 to 7.5 but we know each other inside-out and she is one of the few women able to make me laugh. I have a low tolerance for the basic b**ch mentality which pretty much wipes out the majority of the dating pool from the get-go. But I won't lie, looks are important to me.

ReputationRep:
    Excuses, excuses :naughty:

I'm actually having second thoughts about whether uni is right for me because there were so many amazing apprenticeships that would've kicked me ahead in the right direction :cry: oh well, no going back now

It's lovely you're enjoying yourself now, the frehsers must've been so fun :eek3: You go to Goldsmiths? omg you're about 20-30 mins away from me (by car). Do you live at home?
    Mate why is uni so difficult :cry:

Of course you can always go back. I advise you think about it. Are you prepared to be in debt? Think long and hard if a certain degree is for you. I think you should go since you seem really intelligent and uni will be a walk in the park for you. Freshers was okay nothing special but the Halloween party was Gucci. Is that what kids say instead of good nowadays?

Yup. I stay at home unfortunately but it does have its perks. :couchpotato:
    I might drop out if I find a nice apprenticeship i the civil service. I will become a young professional handsome worker :ahee: What do you plan to study?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.