Courtmurphy7
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi! I have an interview on Wednesday 20th January for MH Nursing at Chester Uni.... has anybody had an interview there for this course yet?? Wondering what questions they will ask in the one to one, so nervous!
klvnz
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've got an interview the same day I'm dreading it lol.
Courtmurphy7
Rep:
?
(Original post by klvnz)
I've got an interview the same day I'm dreading it lol.
Me too so nervous, I have a mock interview tomorrow and I'm nervous for that as well!
klvnz
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Courtmurphy7)
Me too so nervous, I have a mock interview tomorrow and I'm nervous for that as well!
Have you registered with that [email protected] website? I'm trying to get as much information as possible. I don't know what to expert
Simran15
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have a interview too tomorrow😁 I m also wondering what would they expect from us😁
Courtmurphy7
Rep:
?
Just had an interview at Chester and think it went quite well! I hope anyway!
klvnz
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It was less of an interview I didn't expect it to be that short. What did they ask you? And I don't think I saw you on the day lol..
Courtmurphy7
Rep:
?
I know I thought that! It was really informal but it was more relaxing that way!! They just asked me to speak about one the 6 C's for 3 minutes, did they ask you to do that? X
loub506
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Have you heard back yet? I had an interview the same day x
Courtmurphy7
Rep:
?
(Original post by loub506)
Have you heard back yet? I had an interview the same day x
I haven't! Have you?? The wait is horrible hahahah x
loub506
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I haven't! Have you?? The wait is horrible hahahah x
No I've not heard either kind of relieved you haven't either haha at least there's still hope. Had an interview at edgehill and girls who had their chester interviews the 2 days before us found out on Friday and yesterday, so maybe tomorrow is our day. Have you had any other interviews? X
Courtmurphy7
Rep:
?
No I've not heard either kind of relieved you haven't either haha at least there's still hope. Had an interview at edgehill and girls who had their chester interviews the 2 days before us found out on Friday and yesterday, so maybe tomorrow is our day. Have you had any other interviews? X
That's a relief! I'm thinking tomorrow too, the woman said it normally takes them a week! I had one at Edge Hill the day after my Chester one, so I will probably hear back from the this week too I'm so so nervous! Have you had any others ?? X
loub506
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
That's a relief! I'm thinking tomorrow too, the woman said it normally takes them a week! I had one at Edge Hill the day after my Chester one, so I will probably hear back from the this week too I'm so so nervous! Have you had any others ?? X
No just chester and edgehill still hoping for an interview from ljmu. I'm constantly checking my emails and I've been waiting to pounce on the postman every day haha. I'm a nervous wreck! X
Courtmurphy7
Rep:
?
No just chester and edgehill still hoping for an interview from ljmu. I'm constantly checking my emails and I've been waiting to pounce on the postman every day haha. I'm a nervous wreck! X
I've applied for jmu too and haven't heard anything back yet! I'm checking my emails 10 times a day 😩 X
Courtmurphy7
Rep:
?
Have you heard anything ??! X
loub506
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Have you heard anything ??! X
No nothing yet, have you? It's driving me mad now, i'm trying to stay positive about it though. Do you know anyone else that might have heard from our day?
loub506
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by klvnz)
It was less of an interview I didn't expect it to be that short. What did they ask you? And I don't think I saw you on the day lol..
Hi I was on the same interview day as you, have you heard anything yet? the wait is driving me mad haha
krazy33
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I went on Wednesday 20th at 12 , I haven't heard anything .
loub506
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
any news yet?
krazy33
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Nothing from me, have you. Can't cope haha and the ucas track is down over the weekend😬😬
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (184)
61.13%
Yes- I don't like it (12)
3.99%
No- I want it (83)
27.57%
No- I don't want it (22)
7.31%

Watched Threads