Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed Hallam for 2016 entry and have applied for Liberty works/Liberty court for accommodation...Can anyone help me out with where the closest (reasonably priced - like Aldi) supermarket is? Google maps is proving massively unhelpful!

Thanks in advance,
    A stressed out 19 year old

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessterry_x)
    I've firmed Hallam for 2016 entry and have applied for Liberty works/Liberty court for accommodation...Can anyone help me out with where the closest (reasonably priced - like Aldi) supermarket is? Google maps is proving massively unhelpful!

Thanks in advance,
    liberty works is pretty close to aldi! according to google maps it's a 10 minute walk i don't know if you can see very well but i printscreened from google maps.

Name:  liberty works.png
Views: 48
Size:  283.8 KB

edit: if you click the icon it should enlarge!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much!! I've been major stressing about that and computers are not my strong point at all!!

ReputationRep:
    no worries whatsoever!!!! i'm glad to have helped

if you have any other questions feel free to ask i'll be happy to answer
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessterry_x)

Thanks in advance,
    Hey Jess,

We thought we'd chip in too! Yes, Aldi is just a 10 minute walk from Liberty Works and Liberty Court. There is also a medium sized ASDA and a Netto just down the road and a small Sainsbury's Local right behind your accommodation. As the 'Liberty' properties are right in the city centre, you'd have great connections to lots of shops in the area. There are also some great chinese supermarkets in the city centre.

Safe to say, you won't go hungry

Laura & Hannah

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.