Is this possible? Watch

FJCX
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum and I have a question on which I would love your responses on.

So I'm currently half way through my mocks and have already got one result back, my maths results.

I didn't do well, considerably lower than my usual grades in past papers and that is that I had received a D in the paper, the 2015 paper for PC1 for AQA.

Do you guys think it is possible for me to achieve an A at the end of the year in the real thing, overall(taking into account my statistics 1 and PC2 grades)

Thank you for your responses in advance 😃
GCSE Student!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by FJCX)
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum and I have a question on which I would love your responses on.

So I'm currently half way through my mocks and have already got one result back, my maths results.

I didn't do well, considerably lower than my usual grades in past papers and that is that I had received a D in the paper, the 2015 paper for PC1 for AQA.

Do you guys think it is possible for me to achieve an A at the end of the year in the real thing, overall(taking into account my statistics 1 and PC2 grades)

Thank you for your responses in advance 😃
Yes definitely but you gotta WORK for it. Nothing comes to you like that, you get out what you put in.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Undergraduate Virtual Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Ravensbourne University London
    School of Design, School of Media Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Leeds Trinity University
    PGCE Open Day Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (13)
5.6%
No (219)
94.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed