Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by economics is)
    Hi, Has ucas track updated to unconditional or does it say conditional still?
    No it hasn't updated yet .... it still says conditional

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kishanp99)
    No it hasn't updated yet .... it still says conditional

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah same, when did you firm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by economics is)
    Yeah same, when did you firm?
    About 5 weeks ago

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional for MA Special Educational Needs and Disability. 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know which courses don't offer unconditional offers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AYK21)
    Unconditional for Economics, AS = ABBB, Predicted A Levels = A*A*A
    Thinking of applying for Economics there this year with A*AA predicted (AAA achieved although only Maths is a proper AS). My GCSEs are average, 1A* 9A 1B do you think I have a chance of getting an unconditional?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Kishanp99;70550714]I got an unconditional a couple weeks ago to study economics
    GCSE: 3A*s 5As and 3Bs
    AS: AAAB
    A2 Prediction: A*AA

omg well done!! Thinking of applying for Economics there this year with A*AA predicted (AAA achieved although only Maths is a proper AS). My GCSEs are average though 1A* 9A 1B do you think I have a chance of getting an unconditional? What kind of things did u write about in your personal statement that you think were really good in terms of getting the unconditional?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kishanp99)
    I got an unconditional a couple weeks ago to study economics
    GCSE: 3A*s 5As and 3Bs
    AS: AAAB
    A2 Prediction: A*AA

Posted from TSR Mobile
    omg well done!! Thinking of applying for Economics there this year with A*AA predicted (AAA achieved although only Maths is a proper AS). My GCSEs are average though 1A* 9A 1B do you think I have a chance of getting an unconditional? What kind of things did u write about in your personal statement that you think were really good in terms of getting the unconditional?

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking of applying there for Economics this year with A*AA predicted what do u think I could do to increase my chances of getting an unconditional?
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    Does anyone know if when I reapply Birmingham would give an unconditional for archaeology with the grades ABC (i.e 1 below the requirement) but with the EPQ already achieved?

ReputationRep:
    hello, would you be able to help me? I am aiming to achieve this.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,MY GCSEs were 1A* 6As 3BsMy A2 predicted grades are A*AB with an A* in geology,do you think it's likely i'll get offered an unconditional for geology at Birmingham?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AYK21)
    Unconditional for Economics, AS = ABBB, Predicted A Levels = A*A*A
    I also got an unconditional for Economics with predicted grades of A*AA and As grades of ABB

ReputationRep:
    i got an unconditional offer for music, i'm predicted AAA for my a-levels and got 3A*, 8A and 1B at GCSE. i also achieved distinctions in ABRSM grade 8 recorder and grade 7 viola so i imagine the university took that into an account, but i think they look at your previous achievements in combination with your personal statement & references to decide whether to offer you an unconditional or not

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional for History
    Predicted AAB
    I have no AS levels as we don't do them, so I'm guessing they don't matter as all I had was GCSEs and personal statement!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I was really hoping for an unconditional for Birmingham (would have firmed if I had got one) for Economics and Political Science.

Predicted A*, A, A (Economics, History, English Lit).

Has anyone else been offered an unconditional for this course? If so what were your predicted grades?

Also applied for:

Kings College London - conditional AAA
    Surrey - AAB (ABB if firmed)
    Nottingham - waiting
    Leeds - waiting
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by greg14)
    Unconditional for History
    Predicted AAB
    I have no AS levels as we don't do them, so I'm guessing they don't matter as all I had was GCSEs and personal statement!
    Can I ask what A levels you're studying? I'm assuming history is one of them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EstelOfTheEyrie)
    Can I ask what A levels you're studying? I'm assuming history is one of them?
    I’m doing History, Geogers and Maths - we did 3 from the start of y12

ReputationRep:
    Are any of you international students? Apparently, uni’s don’t give out unconditional offers to international students.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Do you all think I might have a chance at getting an unconditional offer?

I got ABB for my AS level resits and predicted A*AA. I also got 2A’s, 1A* 2B’s 1C and 1 E for Art. Will my E for Art affect my unconditional offer? And will me doing re-sits have an impact as well? Also, are there any international students who got an unconditional offer?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 19, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.