Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

university of Birmingham unconditional offers Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by economics is)
    Hi, Has ucas track updated to unconditional or does it say conditional still?
    No it hasn't updated yet .... it still says conditional

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kishanp99)
    No it hasn't updated yet .... it still says conditional

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah same, when did you firm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by economics is)
    Yeah same, when did you firm?
    About 5 weeks ago

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional for MA Special Educational Needs and Disability. 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know which courses don't offer unconditional offers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AYK21)
    Unconditional for Economics, AS = ABBB, Predicted A Levels = A*A*A
    Thinking of applying for Economics there this year with A*AA predicted (AAA achieved although only Maths is a proper AS). My GCSEs are average, 1A* 9A 1B do you think I have a chance of getting an unconditional?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Kishanp99;70550714]I got an unconditional a couple weeks ago to study economics
    GCSE: 3A*s 5As and 3Bs
    AS: AAAB
    A2 Prediction: A*AA

omg well done!! Thinking of applying for Economics there this year with A*AA predicted (AAA achieved although only Maths is a proper AS). My GCSEs are average though 1A* 9A 1B do you think I have a chance of getting an unconditional? What kind of things did u write about in your personal statement that you think were really good in terms of getting the unconditional?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kishanp99)
    I got an unconditional a couple weeks ago to study economics
    GCSE: 3A*s 5As and 3Bs
    AS: AAAB
    A2 Prediction: A*AA

Posted from TSR Mobile
    omg well done!! Thinking of applying for Economics there this year with A*AA predicted (AAA achieved although only Maths is a proper AS). My GCSEs are average though 1A* 9A 1B do you think I have a chance of getting an unconditional? What kind of things did u write about in your personal statement that you think were really good in terms of getting the unconditional?

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking of applying there for Economics this year with A*AA predicted what do u think I could do to increase my chances of getting an unconditional?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if when I reapply Birmingham would give an unconditional for archaeology with the grades ABC (i.e 1 below the requirement) but with the EPQ already achieved?

ReputationRep:
    hello, would you be able to help me? I am aiming to achieve this.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,MY GCSEs were 1A* 6As 3BsMy A2 predicted grades are A*AB with an A* in geology,do you think it's likely i'll get offered an unconditional for geology at Birmingham?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.