Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    If your exam time had changed on your online timetable the day before your exam, would you go in at the earlier time you thought it was going to be at or go to the new time which is on the timetable?

My exam was meant to be at 9 but my timetable now says 1 so I'm not sure if its a mistake :confused:
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkerbell_xxx)
    If your exam time had changed on your online timetable the day before your exam, would you go in at the earlier time you thought it was going to be at or go to the new time which is on the timetable?

My exam was meant to be at 9 but my timetable now says 1 so I'm not sure if its a mistake :confused:
    Have you not had any emails from the course organizer/secretary to confirm the change?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asklepios)
    Have you not had any emails from the course organizer/secretary to confirm the change?
    No, but now I think about it I don't think I've checked my timetable in a few days, but the last time I did check it definitely said 9 as the start time.. I just can't remember when I did check it

ReputationRep:

Happened to me before - I went in at the earlier time just to make sure. It was lucky that I did since it was a mistake. Otherwise I would have missed the exam.

If it really has been changed then at least you've made sure.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    No, but now I think about it I don't think I've checked my timetable in a few days, but the last time I did check it definitely said 9 as the start time.. I just can't remember when I did check it
    I would send an email and ask, but if you dont hear back go in just in case

ReputationRep:
    I've emailed my tutor but doubt I'll get a reply, thanks

(Original post by nucdev)
    Happened to me before - I went in at the earlier time just to make sure. It was lucky that I did since it was a mistake. Otherwise I would have missed the exam.

If it really has been changed then at least you've made sure.
    I was just confused seeing as in the past years these exams are at different times for different people as they are held in our usual computer labs so I was thinking maybe I've just been moved to a different group. Someone else doing the exam has had their exam timetable changed too. I will probably go at the earlier time. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I've emailed my tutor but doubt I'll get a reply, thanks

I was just confused seeing as in the past years these exams are at different times for different people as they are held in our usual computer labs so I was thinking maybe I've just been moved to a different group. Someone else doing the exam has had their exam timetable changed too. I will probably go at the earlier time. Thanks!
    No worries

ReputationRep:
    This happened to me but worse, my exam was changed (I was in a separate room) but no one else's I knew was as the exam in the main room stayed the same! I emailed the exams officer and they confirmed my time was changed, if they hadn't I'd have just turned up for the earlier time to be safe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doodle_333)
    x
    (Original post by nucdev)
    x
    Thanks guys The timetable was actually correct and the old time of 9am was wrong :rolleyes: Silly timetable!
    I ended up going early to check just in case
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys The timetable was actually correct and the old time of 9am was wrong :rolleyes: Silly timetable!
    I ended up going early to check just in case
    Hope that the exam went well.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.