Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I hate my age group Watch

Announcements

<Rant Warning>
    <Depressant warning>

Seriously, they disgust me, most of them. The ones that go to places like Magaluf and Ibiza, get drunk and have lots of unprotected sex thus prolonging the STI epidemic. The lads that lie just get into your pants; the girls that get pregnant young. Getting black out drunk is disgusting. Having sex with strangers is disgusting. Then they go and have abortions and murder an innocent life. You are vile.

Most of the ones I interact with are stupid and give no thought to the future or to going into higher education and/or bettering themselves. They cheat on each other willy nilly and even steal from the workplace and steal other people's property. One of them even got caught stealing and only got a final warning! Like, seriously? No wonder people have no morals anymore.

They are not interested in culturing themselves or being open minded, some of them are openly homophobic and racist, even using the 'N' word openly. They have no respect or consideration for other co-workers or even sometimes customers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    <Rant Warning>
    <Depressant warning>

Seriously, they disgust me, most of them. The ones that go to places like Magaluf and Ibiza, get drunk and have lots of unprotected sex thus prolonging the STI epidemic. The lads that lie just get into your pants; the girls that get pregnant young. Getting black out drunk is disgusting. Having sex with strangers is disgusting. Then they go and have abortions and murder an innocent life. You are vile.

Most of the ones I interact with are stupid and give no thought to the future or to going into higher education and/or bettering themselves. They cheat on each other willy nilly and even steal from the workplace and steal other people's property. One of them even got caught stealing and only got a final warning! Like, seriously? No wonder people have no morals anymore.

They are not interested in culturing themselves or being open minded, some of them are openly homophobic and racist, even using the 'N' word openly. They have no respect or consideration for other co-workers or even sometimes customers.
    and how old are you??

(Original post by Gee2016)
    and how old are you??
    I'm 21

ReputationRep:
    Erm, that age range is pretty much the common one for people using TSR, and we're pretty great tbf
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I understand what you are saying but not all people are like that in that age group and I for one would not describe myself as that. The main thing that matters is how we as individuals act, by doing what we believe as right we make an impact albeit a small impact on the world around us.

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

ReputationRep:
    I'm 21
    You're still quite young wait until you become 30, you're possibly going to see even more of what you've listed... Just stand your solid ground by staying true to yourself!

ReputationRep:
    <Rant Warning>
    <Depressant warning>

Seriously, they disgust me, most of them. The ones that go to places like Magaluf and Ibiza, get drunk and have lots of unprotected sex thus prolonging the STI epidemic. The lads that lie just get into your pants; the girls that get pregnant young. Getting black out drunk is disgusting. Having sex with strangers is disgusting. Then they go and have abortions and murder an innocent life. You are vile. . . . etc
    Anonymous you are so ahead of the game in recognising all of this, well done you ! You stand out because you are true to yourself and obviously haven't allowed external influences to program and condition you. Pretty unbelievable at 21 ! Your post is not a rant. Nor a depressant warning. You are a beacon of hope in an otherwise rancid and idiotic world. Go you !

(Original post by PilgrimOfTruth)
    Anonymous you are so ahead of the game in recognising all of this, well done you ! You stand out because you are true to yourself and obviously haven't allowed external influences to program and condition you. Pretty unbelievable at 21 ! Your post is not a rant. Nor a depressant warning. You are a beacon of hope in an otherwise rancid and idiotic world. Go you !
    Are you mocking me? If so, bog off

ReputationRep:
    <Rant Warning>
    <Depressant warning>

I wholeheartedly agree.

ReputationRep:
    the fuucking internet man

ReputationRep:
    bog off
    you have been watching too much tracy beaker :rofl:
    • Welcome Squad

There are many of the people you've described in every age group, you're just unlucky to find yourself associating yourself with them on a daily basis.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, I hate your age group too.

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm 20, proud virgin muslim who hasn't engaged in any of the british culture you just mentioned, #ProudAsFuk

ReputationRep:
    agreed tbh.

ReputationRep:
    i feel your pain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NextGenLeader)
    Hey I'm 21
    I don't like going to clubs, or having sex with strangers, or getting drunk
    I like meeting friends at a coffee shop and having a good old conversation
    I like spending quality time with my other half
    I like doing sports with my friends
    I like actually like working and not dossing
    Oh yeah and I'm from the one of the most run down areas in the UK (no names) (Google uks highest insurance premium area)
    Our age group aren't that bad I don't think
    Benefits Street!?!

(Original post by SAhm95)
    Hi I'm 20, proud virgin muslim who hasn't engaged in any of the british culture you just mentioned, #ProudAsFuk
    Good on you; I would admire the muslim community if it didn't do things I find equally morally repungent

ReputationRep:
    Are you mocking me? If so, bog off
    100% no I'm not ! Why would you think that?

Totally serious. You are wise beyond your years trust me on this. Believe in yourself more. To think I was mocking you suggests low confidence. Just because you don't follow the stupid crowd doesn't make you strange or abnormal. It makes you alive, awake, real.

Only dead fish swim with the stream

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.