Kleviso
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi I need some help looking for some good private exam centers in the the North West London Area.

I was originally going to go with London Brookes Collge but £95 per Maths AS exam is a bit too much.

Anyone have any good recommendations or any sites that can help with this kind of thing because I'm struggling and getting stressed with the first deadline approaching soon.
XxKingSniprxX
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Kleviso)
Hi I need some help looking for some good private exam centers in the the North West London Area.

I was originally going to go with London Brookes Collge but £95 per Maths AS exam is a bit too much.

Anyone have any good recommendations or any sites that can help with this kind of thing because I'm struggling and getting stressed with the first deadline approaching soon.
I'm a gap year student and also in London.

I found a exam center "Campbell Harris" where they charged £60 per AS level module (6 unit subject) or £70 per AS level module (4 unit subject). I did pay for exam registration back in late November/early December so do expect most exam centers you go to will charge you not only the cost of exam entry BUT also the cost of late fees, which will vary by each exam center.

Good luck in finding a center!
maggie43
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Exam tutors centre in East London. I think that's what it's called. Deadline is on Wednesday. It's way cheaper

Posted from TSR Mobile
cherryred90s
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Try and find a school. They are much cheaper
maggie43
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by cherryred90s)
Try and find a school. They are much cheaper
Majority of schools refuse

Posted from TSR Mobile
cherryred90s
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by maggie43)
Majority of schools refuse

Posted from TSR Mobile
You have to look hard. I did mine in a school
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (76)
26.76%
No - I have already returned home (33)
11.62%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (58)
20.42%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (31)
10.92%
No - I live at home during term anyway (86)
30.28%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed