Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Ive got a recording booth and studio sorted on the regular every week and have producers and studio engineer but in need of artists who can rap or sing as im trying to create a tape myself but need features. Studio is in in dmu if you go dmu or leicester uni or are within leicester or close by msg me in this thread or privately
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.