The Student Room Group

Which uni is best for psychology?

I've received all my offers back but I've narrowed it down to my three favourite universities: Chester, Bournemouth and Liverpool. Just wondering if anyone has any opinions of the psychology course at these unis or just the uni overall.
Hi, I'm currently in my first year doing Psychology at Chester. The course is amazing and I really enjoy it. All the lecturers are very helpful and approachable. There really is a strong sense of community here.

The Uni itself is lovely. There are so many opportunities to get involved with. Psychology is on the main campus which is great. The library has just been extended and it is a great environment to go a study in. There are group spaces, silent study areas and loads of computers to use.

Chester overall is an amazing place to live as a student. There is so much going on and the city centre is so beautiful. I know it is really hard choosing a University because it's a big decision. I can garantee that Chester is a great choice and I have never looked back on my decision. It is such an amazing Uni! Any more questions and I'll be happy to answer them:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest