Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Trump's Strategy Trumps USA: False Flag Political Manipulation of the NWO Democrats Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craig1998)
    Sanders vs Trump will be a win for Sanders. Trump is only getting the attention because he wants it (like Clinton), whereas Sanders says the right things and gets the attention because of that
    You don't see how both Trump and Sanders are populists, pandering to their own particularly polarised demographics? :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skunkboy)
    I just saw Trump's masterpiece. Probably he could be the great US president
    Boobies are a vote winner, for sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abruiseonthesky)
    Depends on what/how you define idiot.
    An unthinking fool

ReputationRep:
    sorry OP, as soon as i read David Icke i was like....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dopesmoker)
    Never knew you were one of the tin foil hat crew.
    Feel free to say something constructive in the thread, that doesn't make you look puerile/like a sheep :yy:

ReputationRep:
    If Trump is anti-establishment then why does the media give him so much air time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    when you look at the direction of the Republican party or the tea party element a candidate like him almost seems inevitable
    Know what you mean but still think it's all too pantomime/circus to be just as it seems :curious:

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to see Trump vs Sanders.

American politics is usually a borefest with two establishment candidates droning on about nothing. Obama has been boring and useless and Clinton would be the same.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Anyone else got the distinct sense (David Icke) that Trump is just a little too perfect in the role of: controversial figure who could win the Republican Presidential candidacy but split the vote among the Republican electorate come the election, and hence hand an election victory to Clinton?

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Know what you mean but still think it's all too pantomime/circus to be just as it seems :curious:
    Never assume Malice when stupidity will suffice. Even if it was some sort of conspiracy, it clearly has a life of it's own now.

ReputationRep:
    Trump is running because he likes the attention, he's not running to do his mate Hilary a favour.

Although it will be embarassing if he tries to use the line against Hilary that she is "captured by rich billionaire crony capitalists" because his chummy relationship with the Clintons will be brought up against him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    sorry OP, as soon as i read David Icke i was like
    I forgive you

Spoiler:
    Show
    P.S. I added the Icke credit a while after I originally posted - hadn't realised that he was of the same view until a poster remarked on it

Spoiler:
    Show
    Not that a theory's originator says anything about the intrinsic value/probability of confirmation of said theory, of course :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StopAntiWhites)
    If Trump is anti-establishment then why does the media give him so much air time?
    Entertainment value: +10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 31/03/1492)
    Strange how the exact same people who hated (and had Kennedy killed) hate Trump.

The two things the elite want you not supporting the most:

Being pro-white and opposing their racial agenda.
    Opposing the current global monetary system.

Wonder what a Rothschild thinks is in his interest?
    Yes yes yes, finally we enter an era where people are waking up to the lies broadcast all over the mainstream media. It has dumbed down people so much that things like PNAC can exist and people are too dumb to even acknowledge it citing "conspiracy theory" even though it WAS an official organisation.

I have been praying for more than a decade that people would start waking up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by **** Diamonds)
    American politics is usually a borefest with two establishment candidates droning on about nothing
    Fair point, well made

Obama has been boring and useless and Clinton would be the same
    Obama wasn't exactly an establishment man/career politician. There again, clearly he wasn't as radical as Bernie appears to be. Clinton would be much, much less inspiring/reformist than Obama, methinks. She gives me the creeps, Crony Capitalist poster-girl(?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dumachi)
    Wait, Trump is the insidious "Global Power" of which he spake!? Plot twist!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Even if it was some sort of conspiracy, it clearly has a life of it's own now
    Difficult to deny, for sure. I know it's kinda terrible, the polarisation/scapegoating that's going on, but boy is it shaping up to be quite the spectacle!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagicNMedicine)
    Trump is running because he likes the attention, he's not running to do his mate Hilary a favour
    Could it not be a case of both? :holmes:

Although it will be embarassing if he tries to use the line against Hilary that she is "captured by rich billionaire crony capitalists" because his chummy relationship with the Clintons will be brought up against him
    Hey, at least this particular billionaire is overt in his sociopathic megalomania :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Desmond123456)
    I have been praying for more than a decade that people would start waking up
    Well then I'd say your prayers are shortly to be answered :adore:

ReputationRep:
    Seems we're headed for Trump vs. Clinton after all. Let's see just how extreme his rhetoric gets up to the election.. have a strong feeling I'm right

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 27, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.