creative valentines day ideas

Watch
worldoftravel
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey @all creative people out there!

As I'm not the stereotypical modern type of guy, I am - of course ;-) - not a fan of typical valentines gifts. My girlfriend loves this day and definitely expects something special, so her wish is my command. Therefore, I'm looking for creative ideas - unless I'm able to realise your creative hints and suggestions. ;-) So I'd ask you to help me, please! maybe we can exchange and brainstorm some nice ideas this way. Would be cool! Thanks a lot!
fox-mulder
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
take her out for a cheeky nandos and then take her home and f**** her.

no really, that's what my SO and I are doing for valentine's day.
jamesthehustler
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
make a heartfelt piece of jewellery
Blondie987
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I read this as creepy Valentine's ideas hahaha
bethwalker85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If she's into valentines day she might like the cheesy typical gifts. You could look for boutique jewellery or personalised so that it related to your relationship. I'd avoid teddies, they're kinda pointless.

My boyfriend needed to grovel last valentines day and bought me two huge teddies and I have nowhere to put them, so they're on the top of my wardrobe staring at me at all times.

You could also maybe get a personalised frame or a nice frame and get a picture of the two of you, I know I'd like that. Take her somewhere special and greet her with flowers. If you're truly wanting to spoil her, you could litter the bed with flower petals (like I said, typical).
worldoftravel
Rep:
?
(Original post by bethwalker85)
If she's into valentines day she might like the cheesy typical gifts. You could look for boutique jewellery or personalised so that it related to your relationship. I'd avoid teddies, they're kinda pointless.

My boyfriend needed to grovel last valentines day and bought me two huge teddies and I have nowhere to put them, so they're on the top of my wardrobe staring at me at all times.

You could also maybe get a personalised frame or a nice frame and get a picture of the two of you, I know I'd like that. Take her somewhere special and greet her with flowers. If you're truly wanting to spoil her, you could litter the bed with flower petals (like I said, typical).
Well, she is not the typical type of woman, but jewellery is a present that always fits, the final solution in case I don't find anything else. ;-) Well, teddies is nothing I actually had in mind haha. Thanks a lot already for your help!
worldoftravel
Rep:
?
(Original post by Blondie987)
I read this as creepy Valentine's ideas hahaha
Haha well, creepy valentines ideas is not bad, but no issue for my girlfriend ;-)
TurboCretin
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Don't do anything?
Smaug123
  • Study Helper
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by worldoftravel)

As I'm not the stereotypical modern type of guy, I am - of course ;-) - not a fan of typical valentines gifts. My girlfriend loves this day and definitely expects something special, so her wish is my command. Therefore, I'm looking for creative ideas - unless I'm able to realise your creative hints and suggestions. ;-) So I'd ask you to help me, please! maybe we can exchange and brainstorm some nice ideas this way. Would be cool! Thanks a lot!
Creative? Interesting.
Does she have any relatives or coworkers she dislikes? You could bump them off, or if that's not to your taste, you could engineer their downfall in some other way - perhaps driving them very slowly mad. Actually, you could spend Valentine's plotting for this together.
freelove
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hmm - like making jewellery and stuff is not that easy - so I would suggest something old-fashioned but alsways for me the most creative way - writing?! A letter or maybe you are more experienced and knwo how to make a poem - this for me is always directly from the heart and words can be so much everything, but making people feel special.
Just my thoughts on that.
worldoftravel
Rep:
?
freelove: is poetry really that meaningful for a woman? I always thought that it's way too trashy, but well..maybe I just have to try it out. So, let's say I write a poem, what's the easiest way to start writing? ;-) Do you have any tips for that? Thanks for your input anyway!
freelove
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I had luck to be both grown up in English and German, therefore I can read a lot of literature and poetry in both languages - and other supporting stuff, as I always look forward to find stuff help you being creative, I read one German articel in a blog of novum publishing that is concerned with that - letting yourself more inner freedom again.
Jemil Ene
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by worldoftravel)

My girlfriend and I spend the weekend together, cooking and dancing at her place XD we even built a fort and watched movies, It was very nice and cute she absolutely loved it. Its different to the norm
widmnd
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Personally Ienjoy a good meal and a cosy night in with a good movie and some popcorn Iam not a difficult girlfriend haha! But if my bf wrote me some poetry, I wouldmeeeelt away! I am quite romantic as you can see! So definitely try that – if youget published even better :P
freelove
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sometimes it is also about the creative input that you can get by others! Good, interesting quotes, like as an opener to an overwhelming personal love letter can be everything!
widmnd
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah I agree I mean it doesn't need to be overwhelming for me - I take what I get really, my bf is not big on being emotional :P
freelove
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyways, if you are about to being creative - in the field of writing, - there is really a chance to get publsihed and at least you should get an opinion about your writings, does not matter if it is love poems or fiction. Really grab your chance and go to a vanity publishing house or anything similar.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (95)
61.69%
No (59)
38.31%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise