Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The worst pain you have ever had Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What's the worst physical pain you have ever had? Mine was an impacted sinuse I was properly screaming in pain I really thaugt I was going to die I mean I was worse then my jaw optation and worse then that time I was punched in the face that smiled two of my teat in to the roof of my mouth opens up my gums ad knocked out a third. What's your worst pain. Ever?

ReputationRep:
    I've never experienced any severe pains tbh. Maybe when I broke my arm when i was four. Apparently i was screaming I dont remember though.

ReputationRep:
    Childbirth with no pain relief. Nothing compares.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    When my crush rejected me.

ReputationRep:
    My monthly cycle

ReputationRep:
    When I had a build up of gastric acid, I was sick constantly and my stomach was boiling lava plus I hadn't slept in four days
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I've never experienced pain that terrible but gastritis was pretty awful

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Stepping on a plug

ReputationRep:
    I remember having an insanely bad chest/throat infection for a couple of weeks and I was crying because it hurt so much

ReputationRep:
    I had really awful period pains once, they made me almost throw up and faint, it was over in about 10-15 mins, but that was definitely the worst pain I have experiences thus far...
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Between breaking my arm, and breaking my nose...

:pain::pain::pain::pain::pain:

ReputationRep:
    Wisdom tooth removal aftermath

ReputationRep:
    Probably a UTI I got on holiday. Several days of pissing razorblades, and only a trickle would come out each time. Add in the odd hallucination from pain and not knowing whether I was awake or asleep.

I also got the runs once on another holiday. I was only 15 or something but I remember thinking "at what point do I make a run from the loo and seek medical help." After several hours of emptying my innards, I crawled to bed to sleep for a day.

ReputationRep:
    Probably when I tried to jump in the boot of my dad's car and ended up knocking my knee on tarmac.

I had to get 20 stiches.

ReputationRep:
    1. Fell off a horse and broke my foot by hitting it on a fence (still sore).
    2. Fell off a horse and tore all the ligaments and tendons in my ankle.
    3. Fell off a horse and dislodged a bone in my knee (still dislodged).
    4. Horse galloped straight into my leg and cracked the bone.
    5. Horse stood on my foot and damaged all the nerves (still damaged).
    6. Horse broke my toe
    7. Fell off a horse onto my neck and got whiplash.
    8. Kicked in the knee by a horse.
    9. When my brother shoved my toothbrush down my throat.

ReputationRep:
    Falling down the stairs (this actually happened), I'll never forget the pain I had in my back, got sick and tired of going to physio

ReputationRep:
    Period pain. Particularly horrible.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Stomach ache
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Giving birth to a 10lbs 8oz baby with only gas and air as a pain relief.

Not my biggest baby, in fact he was my third smallest (out of 4), but the others I had epidurals for.

The pain is unreal.

ReputationRep:
    Stepping on a sea urchin, I still curl my toes up at the thought of it still!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.