The Student Room Group

Advice on having safe oral sex?

Hi
I am guessing that this is a really, really dumb question but please forgive me because I basically had next to no sex ed at my school.
Okay, so yesterday me and this boy were doing 'sexual things'- I gave him a hand job and a blow job (although not for v long and we didn't get fully into it). He ate me out (tongue on my clit) and figured me. This is the first time we've both done any of this stuff so it's very unlikely, but was it bad that he wasn't wearing a condom? Is there any risk of STIs? In the future, if I ever happen to be doing any of this stuff with this guy or someone else, what should we do to protect ourselves/be on the safe side? Thanks so much for your advice, I appreciate that this might sound really quite stupid but I am extremely new to all of this. Thanks.
Given that you do not mention having sex, I'm going to assume that you did not have sex - therefore you have no need or use for a condom.
Essentially you just need to make sure that no sperm comes into contact with order enters the vagina.

You could take the pill, or use another contraceptive, but as long as you are sensible you'll be safe.
your not gonna get pregnant u didnt have sex
Original post by Anonymous
your not gonna get pregnant you didn't have sex

Biggest myth ever! You don't have to have sex to get pregnant. It's the act of the sperm entering the vagina, and the fertilization of the egg, which causes pregnancy.
It is therefore hypothetically a possibility that a transfer of sperm could occur during other sexual activities - thus causing the pregnancy.

Quick Reply

Latest