haannahbee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi, I'm currently studying AQA French at A2 level and I absolutely love it but I find it so difficult. It's definitely my worst subject. I'm predicted an A* in history, an A in art and design, and a C in French.
In my French AS last year I got an E due to 0 revision as I thought that I could wing the exam like I had done at GCSE.
I'm planning on resisting AS French in June, as well as take my A2 French exam but I'm finding it so hard to revise, I don't really know how to revise for French.
Does any one have any tips on how to revise AS/A2 french, or what do you's do to revise it? I would really love to bring my grade up to a B, I'd even be happy with a C but at the minute I don't even know if I could get that.
picola1234
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Read everything! any vocab you dont know, learn it. speak to yourself daily in french. listen to radiofrance even if you dont understand a thing. Basically become insane, but it works. I went up from a B at Gcse to a target of an A at as level.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (27)
17.31%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (49)
31.41%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (15)
9.62%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (16)
10.26%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (7)
4.49%
I think it's an unfair expectation (39)
25%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.92%

Watched Threads