Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What annoys me about girls and guys!!! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm ashamed at being a girl sometimes.The thing that really annoys me is the fact they walk around like everyone loves them, but really they're an attention seeker that needs a guy to make them feel special. What annoys me more are the girls that have major flaws which everyone has because nobody is perfect and they like to ***** about other peoples flaws and do it obviously just to be a rude and mean to make them feel better then they turn around and act fake and two faced the next day.I cut girls like that out of my life because I have no time for them. I don't need to have 300+ "friends" to prove people like me because I'm not an attention whore.The girls on TSR that keep saying do I look fat when their a size 8 annoy me. It is obvious that you went to the gym that day you took that photo because you don't get a toned stomach from eating a packet of crisps. Also girls that take things to seriously and can't take a bloody joke ffs only because someone makes a sexual joke doesn't mean they are serious.Plus only because I have guy friends doesn't mean I'm a slut or easy, only because you spread your legs for the first guy that gives you abit of attention.I hate guys who like girls like this (The girls that I know are like this all have boyfriends) only because they can manipulate you with her vagina you don't care By the way I just needed a rant. something I remembered just triggered it.I know not every girl is like that I have close friends that are laid back. not shallow, funny. Have amazing conversations about family, ambitions in life, career, what's going on in the world. Unlike the girls that only care about going to as many clubs as possible and getting a bf like it's number one priority in life.I'm not talking about facking looks there are ugly girls that behave like this I have known these people for over 6+ years they're not people I've just met, I have friend that looks like a girl from snog,marry avoid and is a nice,sweet genuine person so stop talking about looks you shallow peopleIt just annoys me how shallow young people really are.Anyway if you want to rant about anything, you are happy to use my thread.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for being so long I used paragraphs but it didn't show

ReputationRep:
    :console: (I'm well aware of the irony btw)

ReputationRep:
    This is why I get along with guys better! It is still nice to have friends that are girls that don't have these traits though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    :console: (I'm well aware of the irony btw)
    What do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo1)
    What do you mean?
    That by sending you a "virtual hug" you'd feel better, when that's exactly what the "shallow" people you talk about crave day after day, right? Either way kudos you for not posting 1000 selfies a day or complaining about your body

ReputationRep:
    That was a good post :crown:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    That by sending you a "virtual hug" you'd feel better, when that's exactly what the "shallow" people you talk about crave day after day, right? Either way kudos you for not posting 1000 selfies a day or complaining about your body
    Oh ok :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Well I would marry you but i'm not one of the girls and guys in your posts that jumps into it like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Das Ich Man)
    Well I would marry you but i'm not one of the girls and guys in your posts that jumps into it like that
    Jumps into what?

ReputationRep:
    Jumps into what?
    I'm mocking how quickly people get into relationships.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Das Ich Man)
    I'm mocking how quickly people get into relationships.
    Ok

ReputationRep:
    Ok
    So what's your ambition in life ?

ReputationRep:
    I'm ashamed at being a girl sometimes.The thing that really annoys me is the fact they walk around like everyone loves them, but really they're an attention seeker that needs a guy to make them feel special. What annoys me more are the girls that have major flaws which everyone has because nobody is perfect and they like to ***** about other peoples flaws and do it obviously just to be a rude and mean to make them feel better then they turn around and act fake and two faced the next day.I cut girls like that out of my life because I have no time for them. I don't need to have 300+ "friends" to prove people like me because I'm not an attention whore.The girls on TSR that keep saying do I look fat when their a size 8 annoy me. It is obvious that you went to the gym that day you took that photo because you don't get a toned stomach from eating a packet of crisps. Also girls that take things to seriously and can't take a bloody joke ffs only because someone makes a sexual joke doesn't mean they are serious.Plus only because I have guy friends doesn't mean I'm a slut or easy, only because you spread your legs for the first guy that gives you abit of attention.I hate guys who like girls like this (The girls that I know are like this all have boyfriends) only because they can manipulate you with her vagina you don't care By the way I just needed a rant. something I remembered just triggered it.I know not every girl is like that I have close friends that are laid back. not shallow, funny. Have amazing conversations about family, ambitions in life, career, what's going on in the world. Unlike the girls that only care about going to as many clubs as possible and getting a bf like it's number one priority in life.I'm not talking about facking looks there are ugly girls that behave like this I have known these people for over 6+ years they're not people I've just met, I have friend that looks like a girl from snog,marry avoid and is a nice,sweet genuine person so stop talking about looks you shallow peopleIt just annoys me how shallow young people really are.Anyway if you want to rant about anything, you are happy to use my thread.
    http://cdn.meme.am/instances/66091930.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Well, I dunno if I have the energy for a rant but I hate when people tell you they'll be there for you when you need them and then they very rarely are.

I also hate when there's tension between people and instead of saying what you feel and sorting the problem out, instead, they'll go discuss it with someone who is completely not even a part of the situation in the first place. Cue a **** ton of false assumptions.

Oh and it also annoys me when people cancel at the last minute or tell you they'll get back to you and they never ****ing do. Yep, just leave me hanging for the entire day. I appreciate it.

Thank you for this thread. I feel like I needed to get that off my chest. I'll be back if I think of any more.

I'm not very fond of most people in general and I prefer my own company so thankfully I don't even have the opportunity to interact with the dicks you're talking about in your post.

Also if that's you in your profile pic, you are beautiful :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iammeyouareyou)
    Well, I dunno if I have the energy for a rant but I hate when people tell you they'll be there for you when you need them and then they very rarely are.

I also hate when there's tension between people and instead of saying what you feel and sorting the problem out, instead, they'll go discuss it with someone who is completely not even a part of the situation in the first place. Cue a **** ton of false assumptions.

Oh and it also annoys me when people cancel at the last minute or tell you they'll get back to you and they never ****ing do. Yep, just leave me hanging for the entire day. I appreciate it.

Thank you for this thread. I feel like I needed to get that off my chest. I'll be back if I think of any more.
    Yeah you got that off my chest as well. The 'i'll be there for you' usually said at a time of complete comfort is just infuriating.

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha yes

ReputationRep:
    Meh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Das Ich Man;[url="tel:62098823")
    62098823[/url]]So what's your ambition in life ?
    Lol to get the most rep on tsr what about you?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.