Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I am an American High School student finishing my last year and applying to uni to begin in the fall. I have the American A-level equivalent grades (ACT of 32 and Biology of 700), except for Chemistry and will be taking that exam this coming Saturday.

I applied for the Veterinary Medicine program and have been invited for an interview in February. I honestly have no idea how to prepare for the interview and am stressing about it as February gets closer. How can I best prepare for a veterinary medicine interview? Any and all advice will be greatly appreciated!
    • TSR Support Team

TSR Support Team
    Hi there, welcome to the forum

There's loads of information (albeit non-specific to Surrey) about veterinary medicine interviews here
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.