Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

maga,ibiza or napa Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hello guys i was just wondering wheres the best place to go for a group of 19,20 year old boys we plan to party hard every night not worried about prices

ReputationRep:
    Ibiza = expensive , exclusive , top DJ's

napa = don't know?

maga = chavy , cheap , fun

try out sunny beach in bulgaria

Try book through a British Travel agent.

1. Thomson scene Thomson airlines

2. Club 18-30 Thomas cook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Np5k14Kl5s

ReputationRep:
    Bugaria is not a bad choice tbh, all the parties i've been there were dope af, the neon splat party was my fave plus prices are more than ok around 2,45 BGN=£1 + better book a hotel which is closer to the centre of Sunny Beach (e.g Hrizantema or Iskar - i've seen the rooms and they are pretty ok + there is free wifi + the best food is there)

ReputationRep:
    going in the summer , neon splat party? more info needed/

ReputationRep:
    Well, you basically go to a club called Disco Orange and at around 2am everyone gets sprayed with tons of neon paint and there are lots of UV lamps, if you want you can buy additional bottles of paint for about 10BGN/bottle but i dont think this is a necessity, it gets kinda messy but its also lots of fun, last year a coctail cost around 4-5 BGN, its not the best alcohol but its not bad either, the entrance is around 25BGN plus there is a happy hour I believe but if you book it through your rep you get some sort of a discount and a white tshirt to wear with the logo of your travel agency!? Im not sure anymore bcs i was there around the end of june, i think it was part of a pub crawl ticket, you visit 5-6 bars/discos in total, there are welcome shots and all that type of things, its quite fun if you ask me. What agency did you book with and when are you guys going ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.