The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy Selection Day - group interviews, written essays etc?

Hey guys

I applied to Brunel a week back and just got invited to selection day! In the email they ran through the day plan but they said there was no need to prepare. They mentioned group interviews and a 15-minute written task and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what these include? What would the written task be about and can I do any prep at all? Also, what do I wear?

Thanks x
Hey, are you going to the one on Wednesday or the one in February? I'm going to the one on Wednesday! (I'm super nervous haha) I have no idea what the test is going to be on but I read some old posts and one mentions it being about healthy living but another said it's just testing your basic maths/English skills. As for dress I'm not too sure how formal we need to go. I've got this dark blue blazer so I'm thinking of pairing it with a pencil skirt. I think as long as you're comfortable and reasonably smart it won't matter too much! x
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Debbiebrowner
Hey, are you going to the one on Wednesday or the one in February? I'm going to the one on Wednesday! (I'm super nervous haha) I have no idea what the test is going to be on but I read some old posts and one mentions it being about healthy living but another said it's just testing your basic maths/English skills. As for dress I'm not too sure how formal we need to go. I've got this dark blue blazer so I'm thinking of pairing it with a pencil skirt. I think as long as you're comfortable and reasonably smart it won't matter too much! x

Interviews are normally expected to be as smart as a job interview, so blazer and skirt sounds fine.
Reply 3
Hey,
I have upcoming interview at Brunel. Would you mind telling me how it went and what the written task was?
Thank You
Original post by Gajan21
Hey,
I have upcoming interview at Brunel. Would you mind telling me how it went and what the written task was?
Thank You

Hi there!

Just a reminder not to ask for or give out any specific interview or test advice on TSR. General discussion is fine, but discussing any specifics is against guidelines. Please see the below announcement for further info:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/announcement.php?f=640&a=1816
Hi, I applied to Brunel, and they selected me for the selection day. They also ask me the same thing but what will I expect.

Quick Reply

Latest