Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I've been given an unconditional offer to go to Canterbury Christ Church. I am not sure whether I should say yes, or whether I should say yes to the University of Chester. Can any current students help me decide? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi,I assume you have had your interview already at cccu.can you please tell me how their maths and English test is like and the interview.i have my selection day on 29th Jan.and am very stressed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Afuaa)
    Hi,I assume you have had your interview already at cccu.can you please tell me how their maths and English test is like and the interview.i have my selection day on 29th Jan.and am very stressed
    I didn't have an interview, I just got the offer because I already have my grades from last year 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShaunMahony)
    I didn't have an interview, I just got the offer because I already have my grades from last year 😊
    So you did the maths and English test last year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Afuaa)
    So you did the maths and English test last year
    No, they don't require you take take tests most of the time. They just wanted my A Level results, but I hope it goes well for you

ReputationRep:
    Only if they're paying you £500,000 per term.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callum_law)
    Only if they're paying you £500,000 per term.
    So, no? Haha

ReputationRep:
    Do you mind me asking when or if I expect to hear. I applied quite late on 14th Jan. Have got an interview for Greenwich but heard nothing yet from Canterbury? Terribly nervous as really wanted CCU as my 1st choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirstyhatt247)
    Do you mind me asking when or if I expect to hear. I applied quite late on 14th Jan. Have got an interview for Greenwich but heard nothing yet from Canterbury? Terribly nervous as really wanted CCU as my 1st choice.
    I applied in Nov and got a reply for Dec. But could not Make that one ,so was offered another date

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Afuaa;[url="tel:62144913")
    62144913[/url]]I applied in Nov and got a reply for Dec. But could not Make that one ,so was offered another date
    Thank you so much. Fingers crossed then that there is still a chance. Good luck with your studies.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much. Fingers crossed then that there is still a chance. Good luck with your studies.
    Some uni's just take ages to reply. CCCU replied to me very early, but I assume that's because I already have my grades, and thus they aren't taking any risks (on whether I will get redicted grades) I think they'll reply to you reasonably soon, I also applied to Greenwich (and recived an offer) so I think you'll be alright! Hopefully you get in!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you and same to you too

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.