Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What would be your perfect place for a date? Watch

Announcements
    • TSR Support Team

As the title says what is your ideal place to go on a date?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Blue Lagoon in Iceland at night watching the northern lights and drinking cocktails
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    On a beach in Hawaii somewhere, like where Steve and Catherine were in an episode of Hawaii Five-0.
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    Invited to their home for a home cook meal that they put love and care in to, then snuggled up on the sofa with a good film, blanket and hotchocolate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrazyKittenLady)
    Invited to their home for a home cook meal that they put love and care in to, then snuggled up on the sofa with a good film, blanket and hotchocolate
    Couldn't have put it better myself :cute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Blue Lagoon in Iceland at night watching the northern lights and drinking cocktails
    Northern lights and chill? :puppyeyes: Kappa

ReputationRep:
    :bump: because I think we need more people's ideas

ReputationRep:
    Realistic perfect date: A day at the Science Museum and at a planetarium! Maybe arrange a time to watch the stars using a telescope :love:

Fantasy: Definitely watching the Northern Lights as above poster said! Also I heard there is a beach that looks fluorescent at the foamy edges of the sea? I can't remember the name...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DedicatedWizard)
    Also I heard there is a beach that looks fluorescent at the foamy edges of the sea? I can't remember the name...
    You mean like this?

https://www.pacsafe.com/blog/wp-cont...52_600x450.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Jesus ****.
    You dont ask for much do you?

ReputationRep:
    Trudging through the Black Forest on a warm day

ReputationRep:
    Walking through streets of the city in the evening when it's dark and few people around, casually chatting and getting to know the other person better. Perhaps stop for tea/coffee/hot chocolate in a cafe' somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    A Donald Trump seminar.

Ngl, that **** would be so invigorating.

He might even give me a small loan of a million dollars!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexTheLion)
    Jesus ****.
    You dont ask for much do you?
    Well the thread did ask for what my perfect date would be and if funds provided then obviously I would love the date I described but in reality, a chippy and night in watching movies is fine for me for a date

ReputationRep:
    Ideally at an AC DC concert, but I know I'll probably never get those tickets.

Failing that, the next best thing would be at a three Michelin star restaurant enjoying an extensive tasting menu.

That's all I can think of for now.

ReputationRep:
    I dont even know what a seminar is btw

ReputationRep:
    The Isle of Fernando's obvs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    The Isle of Fernando's obvs
    No likey! No lighty!

ReputationRep:
    Cafe in St Petersburg, it's snowing lightly, there's light snow paving the streets, it's quiet but the atmosphere is nice, after we go for a walk and watch the sunset

ReputationRep:
    Wondering aimlessly through something like this:

http://i.imgur.com/5NWfw9J.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/3PCnWAT.jpg

Or tomorrowland

http://i.imgur.com/kd6rubS.jpg

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.