Say Something Positive About The TSR-ian above you!! :D Watch

Announcements
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperion)
    Won't deny :ahee:
    Sure

ReputationRep:
    Person above is a study helper, people who take time out of their day to help others are nice people - thus person above is a nice person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indeterminate)
    Sure
    • Welcome Squad

i love those songs you always vm me :ahee: :woo: you are one of my fave males imperion :yep: x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Savage R3N3GAD3)
    I remember you once posted something pretty epic (recently) that I screenshotted and kept for future reference, I almost never do that.
    I was just wondering, is screenshotted the official word for the past tense of screenshot. It's jsut it doesn't seem right to me, I feel like it should be screenshat or something...

ReputationRep:
    Wow, you're both very kind :grouphugs:
    Hehe aw thanks xx
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I'm liking the sound of both However, at times, the music is kinda tentative (not sure how else to say it), so they could do with some polishing.

You're certainly talented!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    i love those songs you always vm me :ahee: :woo: you are one of my fave males imperion :yep: x
    <3

ReputationRep:
    I'm liking the sound of both However, at times, the music is kinda tentative (not sure how else to say it), so they could do with some polishing.

You're certainly talented!
    Ah thanks and those are the unmastered versions so hopefully they'll get fixed :yep:

Merci

ReputationRep:
    He tends to make intelligent comments

(Original post by Imperion)
    Ah thanks and those are the unmastered versions so hopefully they'll get fixed :yep:

Merci

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who studies Biology is awesome because that's a really hard subject and you definitely need the drive to succeed. Respect!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    It's always good to be dedicated to something

ReputationRep:
    Never seen you around but judging from your profile, you're very clever!
    And you seem nice in general.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Don't know a lot about you already sorry! But judging from your profile you have a lot of cool interests (was laughing my head off at GMM today lol) and you seem like a really nice person, plus we're both 19 which is obviously the best age haha

ReputationRep:
    I don't know much about you but I've seen you around a bit and you seem lovely! Going off your profile you seem really interesting and a genuinely nice person
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    A very well-informed, rational, nice person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abruiseonthesky)
    I don't know much about you but I've seen you around a bit and you seem lovely! Going off your profile you seem really interesting and a genuinely nice person
    Thank you so much!

ReputationRep:
    A very well-informed, rational, nice person
    Aww thank you!

ReputationRep:
    You post a lot on the news and current affairs section so you must be articulate, intelligent and have strong opinions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScienceFantatic)
    You post a lot on the news and current affairs section so you must be articulate, intelligent and have strong opinions
    Not sure about the first two but I'm definitely opinionated I don't know much about you but anyone who's a science fanatic must be great haha!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.