(Original post by Little Popcorns)
    EEEEEhxactly
    Sexactly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    Sexactly.
    Errr yeah something like dat

(Original post by Anonymous)
    and no chance of a baby if I change my mind. I want to do other things before age 40 I will have plenty of time when I'm older for caring and will be in a better position but then I will have no fertility.
    The average age the menopause starts in 51 so I think you are being a little pessimistic thinking it will be at 40. Although it becomes difficult to have children after 40 millions of women do- my Aunt had her first child at 42 and my mums friend at 45 !

in any case things may change in the next 20 + years . You don't think you want kids before 40 now but they may not be how you feel in 10 years time or when you meet someone you want to have kids with- I am not saying you will but people do change as they grow older and it isn't like your plans are set in stone

So relax- stop worrying about something that isn't going to happen for possibly 30 or more. There are far too many unknowns to worry about

(Original post by watchingyouwatch)
    The average age the menopause starts in 51 so I think you are being a little pessimistic thinking it will be at 40. Although it becomes difficult to have children after 40 millions of women do- my Aunt had her first child at 42 and my mums friend at 45 !

in any case things may change in the next 20 + years . You don't think you want kids before 40 now but they may not be how you feel in 10 years time or when you meet someone you want to have kids with- I am not saying you will but people do change as they grow older and it isn't like your plans are set in stone

So relax- stop worrying about something that isn't going to happen for possibly 30 or more. There are far too many unknowns to worry about
    Last sentence is true, people forget about unknowns like illness, accidents and I could even be infertile now for all I know lol. I didn't say my age did I (I must sound really immature or something) but yea menopause could be in like 15 years for me

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.