Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you ever seen a ghost? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    yikes!
    I saw this blue ghost-like figure on the staircase once when I was little (6? 7?). It looked like a man, had a very weird morphed face, different shades of baby blue. Was trying to get to the bathroom in the middle of the night, saw him and ran back to mum. Mum woke up and took me to the bathroom, held onto her for support because I was really scared and as we walked by the staircase he was still there but I was too scared to say anything
    He was just kind of floating there... never saw him again and we moved out shortly after :3

ReputationRep:
    I see ghosts every now and then. I talk to them too. I thought this was normal?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by driftawaay)
    No. I wasn't really 'trying to sleep'
    Sorry just took the quote "trying to fall asleep" as meaning what the words suggest.

But on the bright side if all it does is once in a lifetime consider pulling a door closed and then just stand somewhere invisible causing a presence, it's at least reasonably polite.

ReputationRep:
    I hallucinated as a child - I saw people (strangers, usually standing still above me) in my bed room twice whom weren't really there, and I hallucinated my cat on my bed too - I put my hand through it and then it disappeared before my eyes.
    but no, I have never seen a "ghost", because ghosts aren't real. the mind is a powerful place for hallucinations to occur

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Who you gonna call
    Mythbusters!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.