Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do girls gossip about men's penis size? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    All the talk about sizes comes from guys, never heard a girl bring this topic up, or maybe girls talk about it behind our backs.

Once a guy friend bragged about him doing a girl who only **** guys with large penis up the toilet wall. That once only.

So do girls gossip about guys size behind us?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yes

ReputationRep:
    girls talk about penis size amongst themselves yes
    do boys not comment on whether a female has big tits etc amongst themselves?

Yes.

One of my friends is currently dating another friend and has shared details about his size - the more you know, I suppose. :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Gay men are the worst. We don't just talk about them, but exchange photos. Always good to know that someone's got a tiddler before you say yes to a date.

ReputationRep:
    Yep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HucktheForde)
    All the talk about sizes comes from guys, never heard a girl bring this topic up, or maybe girls talk about it behind our backs.

Once a guy friend bragged about him doing a girl who only **** guys with large penis up the toilet wall. That once only.

Posted from TSR Mobile

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/thin...talk-about-876

ReputationRep:
    Women probably conspire and create a secret list of all of the men's sizes in the world.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Average is good, I haven't heard small complaints (although micro may be a different matter), though very big I've heard complaints about.

ReputationRep:
    I hope so. Good advertisement

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    Yes.

One of my friends is currently dating another friend and has shared details about his size - the more you know, I suppose. :laugh:
    What they say? Is he small?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by batoot)
    do boys not comment on whether a female has big tits etc amongst themselves?
    about our gf/etc amongst our (male) friends? i can't say i speak for every guy, or even the majority, but i certainly dont, thats just weird :erm:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Some girls do talk about a guy's penis size but not as much as guys talking about boobs or bum size.

(Original post by rap11)
    What they say? Is he small?
    To tell you would be breaking girl code, sorry.

Yes.

To tell you would be breaking girl code, sorry.
    This is why I'm single. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Men don't go around talking about womens vagina size

Maybe if a guy is average sized and too small for you, then you just have a loose vagina

Sorry someone has to say it

Even a boeing 474 looks small in a grand canyon

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Of course they do and they would even tell it to another guy which I don't know why because we dont care :dontknow: but are only concern about our own size

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.