The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Physics at Sussex

I just completed BSc at a university in India, and have received an offer letter for the MSc program at University of Sussex. I have also applied to Manchester, Queen Mary, Glasgow and Edinburgh. Since every ranking has a different view on these colleges, can anyone with personal experience at the University of Sussex help me choose the right university for these particular program? After the MSc I wish to do a PhD in a Cosmology related field, in any country. Would Sussex be the right choice for me as an international student who can only afford a year or two of self-funded study in the UK?
Original post by MasterChief94
I just completed BSc at a university in India, and have received an offer letter for the MSc program at University of Sussex. I have also applied to Manchester, Queen Mary, Glasgow and Edinburgh. Since every ranking has a different view on these colleges, can anyone with personal experience at the University of Sussex help me choose the right university for these particular program? After the MSc I wish to do a PhD in a Cosmology related field, in any country. Would Sussex be the right choice for me as an international student who can only afford a year or two of self-funded study in the UK?

Did you join sussex though?
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Quick Reply

Latest