This discussion is closed.
Zapsta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
well, whatever, you don't know me, or anything about me. i just came on for a break from revision. end of conversation. it's my life, all i'm saying is right now i can;t see myself ever getting married.
:eek:
crana
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
someone's a bit touchy today..
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by crana)
there's nothing wrong with me. i hope you all have very happy marriages - i'm sure none of you will get divorced :rolleyes:
happy happy happy
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by crana)
Nah, I'm sure it's just a personal thing. :rolleyes:
parvati
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
whichever age you find that someone and are sure, i guess. If you are too young, there is always the danger of thinking you have found the one or not knowing what you want out of life. 25-28 is the ideal time when I would like to get married as you are not too young but still at a good age to enjoy yourself
ShadowStorm
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I suppose 25-28. It would depend on the terms of the marriage. Also, it would not be a Christian wedding.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by epson_5)
eek! Indeed. If you spend as much time as this on UKL you may never get married. Might be a good thing, spare the gene pool etc etc
lol... but i could have a child without getting married. :rolleyes:

and for all you know i could time my ukl visits around when my bf is working (actually this is sadly true to an extent)

lou xxx
crana
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
lol... but i could have a child without getting married. :rolleyes:

and for all you know i could time my ukl visits around when my bf is working (actually this is sadly true to an extent)

lou xxx
i found a really old englush book from primary school and i had written "I think I would like children, but for that I would have to get married and I don't want to change my name"

rosie
Lee86
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Im not too botherd what age i am as long as im constantly married to a 21 year old
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (67)
52.76%
Yes, but I want to swap them (10)
7.87%
No, but I know who I want to choose (14)
11.02%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (33)
25.98%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (3)
2.36%

Watched Threads