Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    well, whatever, you don't know me, or anything about me. i just came on for a break from revision. end of conversation. it's my life, all i'm saying is right now i can;t see myself ever getting married.
    :eek:

someone's a bit touchy today..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    there's nothing wrong with me. i hope you all have very happy marriages - i'm sure none of you will get divorced :rolleyes:
    happy happy happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    Nah, I'm sure it's just a personal thing. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    whichever age you find that someone and are sure, i guess. If you are too young, there is always the danger of thinking you have found the one or not knowing what you want out of life. 25-28 is the ideal time when I would like to get married as you are not too young but still at a good age to enjoy yourself

ReputationRep:
    I suppose 25-28. It would depend on the terms of the marriage. Also, it would not be a Christian wedding.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by epson_5)
    eek! Indeed. If you spend as much time as this on UKL you may never get married. Might be a good thing, spare the gene pool etc etc
    lol... but i could have a child without getting married. :rolleyes:

and for all you know i could time my ukl visits around when my bf is working (actually this is sadly true to an extent)

lou xxx

(Original post by lou p lou)
    lol... but i could have a child without getting married. :rolleyes:

and for all you know i could time my ukl visits around when my bf is working (actually this is sadly true to an extent)

lou xxx
    i found a really old englush book from primary school and i had written "I think I would like children, but for that I would have to get married and I don't want to change my name"

rosie

ReputationRep:
    Im not too botherd what age i am as long as im constantly married to a 21 year old

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.