Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    why are the games all on at 7.45 and not at different times. for example the matches are both at 7.45 today so only one is on tv. annoying.

ReputationRep:
    so no team has an advantage, whether they have to draw win lose etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    so no team has an advantage, whether they have to draw win lose etc
    oh yeah that makes sense i guess. but why cant they still show the other game on another channel, cus we dont get a choice of which game to watch.

ReputationRep:
    ITV will show one match on ITV1 and the other on ITV2 on the matchdays they're allocated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endorf)
    oh yeah that makes sense i guess. but why cant they still show the other game on another channel, cus we dont get a choice of which game to watch.
    yeh thats a *****, but you can watch the russia game on eurosport if u have it? if not u can watch the highlights on itv tonight

ReputationRep:
    russia game is on bbci

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    yeh thats a *****, but you can watch the russia game on eurosport if u have it? if not u can watch the highlights on itv tonight
    is it on eurosport ?? ok i didnt know that, i will watch it then, cus i like to flick between the games.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endorf)
    is it on eurosport ?? ok i didnt know that, i will watch it then, cus i like to flick between the games.
    yeh it is

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.