Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

muslim brothers help me :) Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What sshould I say
    Does he start off talking to you?

It's best to just joke around and then get deep later. Obvs don't talk about anything dirty, but just have fine and find common ground.

ReputationRep:
    You're right ! Probs just wanna be mates. Tips to stop overthinking ?
    Even though it may not seem so, it s because you're afraid.

Accept yourself as a person not just a Muslim; a Muslim isn't all you are and there are probably many things about you're personality that people will find attractive you will of others. It's not all physical attraction and sex, you know .

Accept that fact that you are a human and you will like people outside your religion or race or gender and it's completely natural and you shouldn't suppress it because religion or your family won't accept it. It's OK to feel things for people and it isn't an act of weakness of your "imman". Love makes you stronger if anything and enriches your life. It's never a bad thing, love is the purest feeling there is.

Don't segregate yourself from people just because you think you'll end up being a bad Muslim. Be a good person, in your heart, and your god will never hate you for that regardless of what other people will say to you. I've met people who deserve a slot in heaven more than some Muslims I've met. Be good, kind, compassionate and resilient;to everyone not just "fellow Muslims".

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by AmazingArry)
    Even though it may not seem so, it s because you're afraid.

Accept yourself as a person not just a Muslim; a Muslim isn't all you are and there are probably many things about you're personality that people will find attractive you will of others. It's not all physical attraction and sex, you know .

Accept that fact that you are a human and you will like people outside your religion or race or gender and it's completely natural and you shouldn't suppress it because religion or your family won't accept it. It's OK to feel things for people and it isn't an act of weakness of your "imman". Love makes you stronger if anything and enriches your life. It's never a bad thing, love is the purest feeling there is.

Don't segregate yourself from people just because you think you'll end up being a bad Muslim. Be a good person, in your heart, and your god will never hate you for that regardless of what other people will say to you. I've met people who deserve a slot in heaven more than some Muslims I've met. Be good, kind, compassionate and resilient;to everyone not just "fellow Muslims".

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm kind to everyone

ReputationRep:
    I'm kind to everyone
    Good but I hope that isn't all you've gathered from that post

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm a Muslim girl, i'm not religious but I do wear a hijab. At College I'm kinda certain this christian guy fancies me. I don't like him bk.

Signs that makes me think he's crushing:
    Glances often
    Helps me without asking
    Use to stare alot

What can I do to divert thinking?
    Wear the burqa my Muslim sister, there is a reason Islamic law push for it

(Original post by SonOfTheGun)
    Does he start off talking to you?

It's best to just joke around and then get deep later. Obvs don't talk about anything dirty, but just have fine and find common ground.
    The reason why I assume he's crushing is that he glances at me, if a teacher asks me a q and I seem stuck he says the answer , if a guy is friendly to me he glances real quick.

Mostly it's glances

Good but I hope that isn't all you've gathered from that post

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What else must I gather?

(Original post by The Reality)
    Do you have a beard ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Reality)
    He might not even like her though. She has a choice. Wearing a scarf does nothing. It sometimes even encourages men because more is "left to the imagination". I've seen it happen. And it's the Muslim men that are the ones that show less restraint

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What else must I gather?
    Read again

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The reason why I assume he's crushing is that he glances at me, if a teacher asks me a q and I seem stuck he says the answer , if a guy is friendly to me he glances real quick.

Mostly it's glances
    Maybe he's curious about you as a person, your religion and wants to know more. Who knows, you might end up bringing him to Islam.

(Original post by SonOfTheGun)
    Maybe he's curious about you as a person, your religion and wants to know more. Who knows, you might end up bringing him to Islam.
    Yay finally. Now my mind believes he wanna get to kno me

ReputationRep:
    I feel like I've been ignored because I haven't given an Islamic answer and suddenly I mean nothing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yay finally. Now my mind believes he wanna get to kno me
    Be serious and be silly, I wish you all the best

I feel like I've been ignored because I haven't given an Islamic answer and suddenly I mean nothing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nobody ignored u

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    She wants advice, rather than telling her to be kind to everyone which she probably already does anyway.

ReputationRep:
    wear a hijab
    yeah wear a hijab ...
    I doubt if he has seen hair before ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    yeah wear a hijab ...
    TeeEm!?

With a post in the relationships section!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    TeeEm!?

With a post in the relationships section!?
    it is quiet in maths, and when the latest posts come up I occasionally oblige ...
    (what have I reduced myself to?)

(Original post by TeeEm)
    yeah wear a hijab ...
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😁😁

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 21, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.