What has been your worst taxi/bus,train/plane/experience? Watch

CasperlEE
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
got to getting off the bus at the wrong stop and having to wait 2 hours for another train home.
Tiger Rag
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
2 hour delay in Paris and then having to sit in front of a child who insisted on kicking my seat.

Caught a train one evening and the train in front of us got stuck on the tracks or something. We then had to go back to the original station. We were then put on the wrong train and had to wait about an hour.
mkap
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My flight to Jeddah seven weeks ago: My flight was meant to be at 12:30, got on the plane at 2:30. After landing in Jeddah, i was standing up waiting seven hours in a squashed crowd of over 500 people who stank of BO to get my bloody passport stamped. It was soo claustrophobic, hot and stuffy.

No wonder King Abdul Aziz Airport is the second worst in the world.
bulgylau
Badges: 21
Report 4 years ago
My recent SAS flight to Stockholm and on to Moscow. Awful FA, no food, just tea and coffee, uncomfortable seats, and a two hour delay in Arlanda, on the tarmac
I though SAS was supposed to be the pride of Scandinavia smh...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (432)
67.61%
No (207)
32.39%

Watched Threads