Turn on thread page Beta

help i cant post when registered watch

Announcements

help i can post when registered as falguni i dont know whats wrong, please could one of the mods activate my account

edit: help i CANT post when registered as falguni i dont know whats wrong, please could one of the mods activate my account

when i try to post i get this notice

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

could someone help me out or i will have to again join the masses of unregistered users of this forum - the faceless identities

ReputationRep:
    Did you not get an email with a link in it to activate your account?

(Original post by Nylex)
    Did you not get an email with a link in it to activate your account?
    no i dont seem to have recieved it maybe it went to my junk mail folder and was mistakenly deleted is there anyway i can get the e-mail re sent/

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure actually. Damn, where's d when you need him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)

he was here 10 mins ago...

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    if u have a junk mail filter i bet u it got lost in there..the same thing happened to me..then i found out i was stupid enough not to check my email

CR

ReputationRep:
    Yes you get your e-mail sent again.

Login on and go to User CP and ther Profile.

Use the Change E-mail option found oposite the Email Address and Password box.

Instead of changing your e-mail address keep to the same.

That should work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)

he's on now!!!

love Katy ***

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.