Who's your favourite?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hxfsxh)
    Who's your favourite?
    Prince Andrei seems like a cool guy now that he has his life back on track

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Diplomat.)
    Prince Andrei seems like a cool guy now that he has his life back on track
    Do you think him and Natasha will live happily ever after? I think something dramatic will happen in the next episode haha. Also, do you feel that Pierre also likes Natasha by the way he spoke to Andrei, I have a small inkling that he does xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hxfsxh)
    Do you think him and Natasha will live happily ever after? I think something dramatic will happen in the next episode haha. Also, do you feel that Pierre also likes Natasha by the way he spoke to Andrei, I have a small inkling that he does xD
    Yeah I would say he is deeply in love with her, they were close friends since childhood. But I hope Andrei and Peirre remain friends whatever happens xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Diplomat.)
    Yeah I would say he is deeply in love with her, they were close friends since childhood. But I hope Andrei and Peirre remain friends whatever happens xD
    I know! Their friendship is amazing!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant thus far. Dano is a terrific, terrific bit of casting. I've loved watching it - because reading it is nigh on impossible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Brilliant thus far. Dano is a terrific, terrific bit of casting. I've loved watching it - because reading it is nigh on impossible.
    *high five* agreed!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Anatole has to be one of my most hated characters in all of fiction. Such a slimy so and so.

ReputationRep:
    Anatole has to be one of my most hated characters in all of fiction. Such a slimy so and so.
    Helene too. They're siblings yet it doesn't seem it at all.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Anatole and Helene. The Lady Macbeth and Macbeth of Tolstoy's world.

ReputationRep:
    Anatole and Helene. The Lady Macbeth and Macbeth of Tolstoy's world.
    Tbh, I don't get how the actors were grossed out having to play some of the scenes they feature in. Its grim.

ReputationRep:
    that Natasha tho' :ahee:

would let her taste my golubtsy any day :yep:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Plenty of good looking girls - Natasha, Helene and Sonya.

ReputationRep:
    I like it Pierre's wife though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    that Natasha tho' :ahee:

would let her taste my golubtsy any day :yep:
    Hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Plenty of good looking girls - Natasha, Helene and Sonya.
    I agree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenshades)
    I like it Pierre's wife though
    She's slept with nearly everyone on the show apart from Andrei xD but she is pretty af

ReputationRep:
    That Anatole guy is so creepy and rapey,Natasha was so frustrating in this episode. I think half of the characters in the show are psychopaths and the other half are idiots. Pierre is becoming more likable now though.

Never read the books but I hope that Boris guy actually becomes important to the plot, I swear all he's done so far is unsuccessfully try to worm his way into social circles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DavidSilvaMCFC)
    That Anatole guy is so creepy and rapey,Natasha was so frustrating in this episode. I think half of the characters in the show are psychopaths and the other half are idiots. Pierre is becoming more likable now though.

Never read the books but I hope that Boris guy actually becomes important to the plot, I swear all he's done so far is unsuccessfully try to worm his way into social circles.
    Boris is just there xD He does nothing. My heart breaks for Andrei now that Natasha supposedly loves Anatole. I can't stand him, however, for the same reasons as you! Its disgusting.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Natasha is frustrating, of course, but it's in her nature. Her character is one of complexity in the novel, and she is a source of frustration for all readers.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.