Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

which Visa (Australia)?! watch

    • #1
    • Thread Starter

    I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but I need help with Australian Visas.

    I am a 24yr old graduate and my dad lives in NSW, Australia and he has asked me to go over and work for him full time but I'm unsure of which visa I am eligible for.

    The one that stands out is the working holiday (subclass 417) visa which allows up to 12 months in Australia (maximum 6 months with any one employer). I was ready to start applying for this visa but then I noticed that the central coast is excluded from the visa (which is where I'd be living/working).

    So now I am looking for an alternative visa. Does any body know which one I should be looking at?

    PS. I'm from the UK and will be applying from the UK

    Yes Australian Visas.

    (Original post by kimlpaul)
    Yes Australian Visas.
    Thanks for helping. I never thought that I'd need an Australian visa to get into Australia.

    Anyway, I found the correct visa and have applied for it now.
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.