The Student Room Group

Just saw a bunch of white nationalists bashing a JUST EAT youtube advert.

How desperate are these racist lowlifes?

Seriously, check it out.

[video="youtube;zt3Gvdu9mtM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt3Gvdu9mtM[/video]

Don't even know what they're banging on about.

Scroll to see replies

Ffs that's going to be stuck in my head for weeks now. Chicken madras chicken madras.
Reply 2
White nationalist believe interracial mixing is shown on TV to promote white genocide
Reply 3
Original post by al_94
White nationalist believe interracial mixing is shown on TV to promote white genocide

How the hell did genocide go from brutally killing men, women and children by the thousands to what some girl wants to put in her private parts.
Reply 4
I really hope a bird ****s on that womans retarded face. :angry:
Words cannot describe the hatred I feel for this advert and it's nothing to do with the race baiting. That song is absolutely infuriating, it's worse then gocompare ffs
Reply 6
Original post by rap11
I really hope a bird ****s on that womans retarded face. :angry:

what? Why?
Original post by Longshot700
How the hell did genocide go from brutally killing men, women and children by the thousands to what some girl wants to put in her private parts.

some (white?) men feel threatened by BBC, so they turn to racism to conceal their envy.

Also, it's YouTube. It attracts a certain type of Internet user like flies to a turd.
Daily Mail warning people to stay away from Just Eat -

Nut allergy girl killed by one mouthful of chicken curry...

A rather unfortunate headline, given the innuendos in the video.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Zargabaath
Words cannot describe the hatred I feel for this advert and it's nothing to do with the race baiting. That song is absolutely infuriating, it's worse then gocompare ffs

Worst advert of all time -

Original post by TheArtofProtest
Worst advert of all time -

Lmao i actually found that one funny :lol:
Reply 11
What, so just because the advert features a black person dancing behind a white woman, white supremacists and racists are getting upset? That's so absurd I can't help but laugh, the warped minds of some people lol :lol:

The real crime here is how irritating the song is, I have scramble for the remove every time it comes on otherwise that crap will be in my head for hours :angry:

I do find it interesting that there are quite a few adverts that show women as unfaithful.
Original post by Farm_Ecology
I do find it interesting that there are quite a few adverts that show women as unfaithful.

I never really pay attention to adverts.

But what adverts do you mean?
I never really pay attention to adverts.

But what adverts do you mean?

Well, this one for a start. I cant remember any specifics, but I've noticed a fair few adverts which show women like this, not actively cheating, but fantasizing about it. You rarely see the same thing for men.

Seriously, check it out.

[video="youtube;zt3Gvdu9mtM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt3Gvdu9mtM[/video]

Its the chocolate log, not the chicken madras that's making her hot, nomsayin
I hate this advert. So annoying.

Seriously, check it out.

Hard to comment on these desperate low lifes you talk about when you dont even link us to them
i predict a roti
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Hard to comment on these desperate low lifes you talk about when you dont even link us to them

Just click the youtube bit in the video to go to the page and then check the comments.

Quick Reply

Latest