Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Just saw a bunch of white nationalists bashing a JUST EAT youtube advert. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callum_law)
    Article 2 of the UN Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide defines genocide as an act or acts is committed "with the intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group" and such acts include, inter alia, "killing members of the group" and "imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group".

Genocide is more than simply killing people.
    I don't see any of this, all i see is racist embarrassments to humanity who don't have enough brain cells to judge someone on an individual level who blame their insecuities and problems on ethnic minorities.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    I don't see any of this, all i see is racist embarrassments to humanity who don't have enough brain cells to judge someone on an individual level who blame their insecuities and problems on ethnic minorities.
    I don't particularly see it either. I am just remarking that in some perverse way these bigoted morons could make a claim of genocide from who a woman chooses to have intercourse with, however tangential or absurd that claim might be.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.