The Student Room Group

Is missing a mock bad?

I have a science a level mock today which I'm going to have to miss as I'm going to the doctors when they open.

I dropped a heavy object on my foot a while back and half my nail came off, it's now very infected and throbbing. Parents are scaring me with stories about blood poisoning and how it's urgent I go to the doctors now.

What would you do?

If I don't go and see the doctor this morning, most likely I wont get an appointment this week. :/ The mocks at college are done at different times for different classes, so I suppose I could take it out at a different time as they are not really standardised that well (ie, I already know the questions for the science mock as my friend has already done the mock and told me.)

I'm in first year and getting high B's/low A's. We have done timed tests so the teachers have seen my work under timed conditions already, if that helps.

Spoiler

Defo go doctors, get a note to say you've been there, and do the mock at another time. Your college should understand.
Reply 2
Original post by MahuduElec
Defo go doctors, get a note to say you've been there, and do the mock at another time. Your college should understand.

I am doing this now. Tate mock can be rescheduled hopefully!

Quick Reply

Latest