Ladies would you go for an obese millionaire or normal poor guy? Watch

Bill_Gates
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Ladies would you go for an obese millionaire or normal poor guy?

Let's say he's 6ft and weighs like 16 stone so not excessively overweight.

Be honest. All other factors are held constant.

I've just come back from the states and seen an unbelievable amount of hot women with overweight guys........usually at nice clubs, hotels etc.
Sae.HH
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Bill_Gates)

I've just come back from the states and seen an unbelievable amount of hot women with overweight guys........usually at nice clubs, hotels etc.
16 stone at 6ft is pretty overweight lol
Blondie987
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Women
silverbolt
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

There is a difference though. A cultural one. The states has the attitude that wealth is more important than any other attribute. Money talks and virtue walks.

To succeed in America you need at least one of three things - youth, looks, or money - youth and looks fade so money remains the constant.

The UK is not as bad as that where merit still counts. This holds true for relationships as well
wildleaves
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
There's nothing wrong with money being attractive.
Your ability to make cash is as much part of who you are as your looks.
username1221160
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Go for the millionaire. Have a whirlwind romance, get married, ditch the loser and take half his wealth.

Then you are wealthy yourself and can date something a little easier on the eye.
GogoYubari
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The poor guy, you'd get more freedom in your life to do what you want to do.

The obese millionaire just makes you an accessory, and being wealthy makes you unhappy on so many levels.

EDIT: why is this just directed at females?
Savage R3N3GAD3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Definitely normal poor guy. Women do not care about money at all, they never chase money because money means nothing to them. They prefer poor guys. Women only care about personality and happiness, they want someone to love and they never have any financial motives for seeking men. Women hate money and wealth because it makes them unhappy.
AsandaLFC
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Quantex)
Go for the millionaire. Have a whirlwind romance, get married, ditch the loser and take half his wealth.

Then you are wealthy yourself and can date something a little easier on the eye.
No matter how bad looking someone is, once they become rich they become "easier on the eye" too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fullofsurprises
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

:lolwut:
sadly
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The discourse....lol
Bill_Gates
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by silverbolt)
There is a difference though. A cultural one. The states has the attitude that wealth is more important than any other attribute. Money talks and virtue walks.

To succeed in America you need at least one of three things - youth, looks, or money - youth and looks fade so money remains the constant.

The UK is not as bad as that where merit still counts. This holds true for relationships as well
I agree 100% but i see that attitude coming here. More people voting tory, hating people on people on benefits etc
GogoYubari
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

That doesn't really make much sense.
ComputerMaths97
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Sae.HH)
16 stone at 6ft is pretty overweight lol
Not for a man, who tends to also have a lot of muscle... which I can therefore assume you strongly lack.
Sae.HH
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ComputerMaths97)
Not for a man, who tends to also have a lot of muscle... which I can therefore assume you strongly lack.
He said obese, did you even read the thread, did he mention anywhere that the OBESE 6ft millionaire was strong? If he was strong and fat he'd weigh a lot more than 100kg at 6ft, you're so clueless. :rofl:

Stick to Computer Maths and college kid, whatever the f*** that is.
Ethereal21foreva
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Lmao, the normal poor guy. I will be the one making all the money. <3
ComputerMaths97
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Sae.HH)
He said obese, did you even read the thread, did he mention anywhere that the OBESE 6ft millionaire was strong? If he was strong and fat he'd weigh a lot more than 100kg at 6ft, you're so clueless. :rofl:

Stick to Computer Maths and college kid, whatever the f*** that is.
"What the f***" ComputerMaths means? Wow, and you said I'm clueless.

Come on think about it. I'm on a student forum. My name is ComputerMaths - what would that infer I enjoy/ would like to study? Then the 97 is also just as obvious, to the majority.

Now back to the point. He said 16 stone, you said that's "pretty overweight lol", which it isn't, for a man. Yeah he also said Obese, but in your original comment you ignored that fact, evidently. Love seeing people backtrack and change their minds when they're challenged :lol:

I'll simplify it:
He said "not excessively overweight", you disagreed, but he was correct, so I pointed it out, and you attempted to insult me, failing miserably. Simple enough for ya?
Sae.HH
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Come on think about it. I'm on a student forum. My name is ComputerMaths - what would that infer I enjoy/ would like to study? Then the 97 is also just as obvious, to the majority.

Now back to the point. He said 16 stone, you said that's "pretty overweight lol", which it isn't, for a man. Yeah he also said Obese, but in your original comment you ignored that fact, evidently. Love seeing people backtrack and change their minds when they're challenged :lol:

I'll simplify it:
He said "not excessively overweight", you disagreed, but he was correct, so I pointed it out, and you attempted to insult me, failing miserably. Simple enough for ya?
And in his first post he says not excessively overweight, I don't know how you define excessively overweight but but a BMI of 30 is. Condescending little ****
Ethereal World
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

I'll simplify it:
Obese can be defined as a BMI over 30 or whatever. So if you have a lot of muscle mass at 6ft you can be technically obese. Which is why apparently jonny wilkinson is obese on a BMI scale. So I agree with computermaths97. He could be clinically obese. OP should have defined his Body fat %
Sae.HH
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by EtherealNymph22)
Obese can be defined as a BMI over 30 or whatever. So if you have a lot of muscle mass at 6ft you can be technically obese. Which is why apparently jonny wilkinson is obese on a BMI scale. So I agree with computermaths97. He could be clinically obese. OP should have defined his Body fat %
I am aware of how bf% works as a powerlifter Why would you assume the individual OP has described does any form of physical training or any other physically desirable trait in this context? That's the whole point.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (45)
32.85%
No (70)
51.09%
Don't know (22)
16.06%

Watched Threads