Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ladies would you go for an obese millionaire or normal poor guy? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Obese millionaire without a doubt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    True but why does the normal guy have to be obese?
    To more obviously invert the scenario presented in the OP, and to show how little I would like to be in a relationship with a millionaire.

ReputationRep:
    Obese millionaire :yep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    I'm a physically orientated kinda girl; I highly doubt a millionaire would be nice to me or treat me well because he would know that he could pick up any woman he wants at the click of some fingers. Also if he's obese he's bound to have health issues so I'd inevitably have to give up my independence and freedom to look after him and be his personal nurse maid. Imagine putting out for a fat smelly sweaty guy *Vomit* I'd essentially be a very highly paid prostitute; no thanks

If it makes me shallow that I'm only interested in a guy because of his looks and his personality then so be it; I'm just being honest here
    not all fat people are sweaty and smell :wizard:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for your replies!

Obese millionaire wins!! wooooooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill_Gates)
    Ladies would you go for an obese millionaire or normal poor guy?

Let's say he's 6ft and weighs like 16 stone so not excessively overweight.

Be honest. All other factors are held constant.

I've just come back from the states and seen an unbelievable amount of hot women with overweight guys........usually at nice clubs, hotels etc.
    The obese millionaire firstly he's happy he has financial stability and fat guys are the nice guys normally but the poor guy will be angry and stuff like all girls are too hot to be with a poor guy we deserve financial stability and happiness rather than a bitter poor guy who's 100% likely to take his anger out on you after a ""hard"" days work and treat you like a slave himself- better a trophy wife than a mistreated and underappreciated too hot for him wife

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadly)
    The obese millionaire firstly he's happy he has financial stability and fat guys are the nice guys normally but the poor guy will be angry and stuff like all girls are too hot to be with a poor guy we deserve financial stability and happiness rather than a bitter poor guy who's 100% likely to take his anger out on you after a ""hard"" days work and treat you like a slave himself- better a trophy wife than a mistreated and underappreciated too hot for him wife
    interesting lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.