Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you rather be a known murderer or a known paedophile? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    heard this question being asked in different games quite a lot so thoght i would start it here , what is worse?

ReputationRep:
    None of those

ReputationRep:
    Think I'd rather be a known murderer. Pedophiles have no place in society. People may be afraid of me if I'm a murderer so they'll leave me alone but they may try and kill me if I'm pedophile idk

ReputationRep:
    I guess I'd rather be known as the guy who would kill you because you messed with him, rather than the guy you would kill because he messed with kids.

ReputationRep:
    murderer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    I guess I'd rather be known as the guy who would kill you because you messed with him, rather than the guy you would kill because he messed with kids.
    You said it way better than me lol.

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather be known as a murderer who killed paedophiles

ReputationRep:
    Probably murderer, one its less disgusting and two your less likely to be tortured and killed etc.

ReputationRep:
    murderer
    you gain a lot of respect in prison with that tag as you lord the wings
    rather than a nonce who will get shank in the shower on day 1

ReputationRep:
    Pretty easy question to answer. Murderer, definitely. Murder can be justified in some instances. Paedophillia can never be justified in any way, shape or form.

ReputationRep:
    Why not both?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CasperlEE)
    heard this question being asked in different games quite a lot so thoght i would start it here , what is worse?
    Murderer, but I would settle for nothing less than genocide instigator.
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    murderer

ReputationRep:
    Lmfao imagine someone on here says paedophile, nonce should be investigated and banned from TSR immediately.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Pedant alert but you don't need to commit a crime or harm anybody to be a paedophile whereas to be a murderer, you do.

Paedophiles generate more hatred among society I would say though and people will automatically assume you've harmed kids (evident in the thread). It would be more dangerous to live as a known paedophile. Tough question.

ReputationRep:
    Pedo =/= child molester

ReputationRep:
    murderer
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Pedant alert but you don't need to commit a crime or harm anybody to be a paedophile whereas to be a murderer, you do.

Paedophiles generate more hatred among society I would say though and people will automatically assume you've harmed kids (evident in the thread). It would be more dangerous to live as a known paedophile. Tough question.
    (Original post by RobML)
    Pedo =/= child molester
    It has been a sad fact across the years on TSR that I have constantly had to make this point in these types of thread.

It makes me very glad to have been beaten to it so quickly and by multiple people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    Think I'd rather be a known murderer. Pedophiles have no place in society. People may be afraid of me if I'm a murderer so they'll leave me alone but they may try and kill me if I'm pedophile idk
    What if you were a child killer?

ReputationRep:
    I would want to be Dexter.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.