Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bee_300)
    Thanks so much for your reply! It was really helpful
    No problem

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

I would like to find out how tight is the competition, regarding the IMAT, for EU students?

And what is the lowest score to get in or will this info be published soon by the authorities? Can I find somewhere the score lists from the last years?

Also if I apply to three unis, where do I still sit the IMAT?

Sorry for the big pile of questions THANKS A LOT!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anatol)
    Hey!

I would like to find out how tight is the competition, regarding the IMAT, for EU students?

And what is the lowest score to get in or will this info be published soon by the authorities? Can I find somewhere the score lists from the last years?

Also if I apply to three unis, where do I still sit the IMAT?

Sorry for the big pile of questions THANKS A LOT!
    Hey
    You can find out more info on medschool.it

ReputationRep:
    Hi there I am thinking of applying to the university of Pavia I'm just skeptical because i've done my research and apparently Italy doesn't take quite nicely to foreigners, and i'm Nigerian. I was just wondering what your opinion is on the matter, in terms of racism in the univeristy. Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maryyg)
    Hi there I am thinking of applying to the university of Pavia I'm just skeptical because i've done my research and apparently Italy doesn't take quite nicely to foreigners, and i'm Nigerian. I was just wondering what your opinion is on the matter, in terms of racism in the univeristy. Thank you
    I'm studying in Milan and so far everything has been great. Although I have encountered someone who was not a big fan of Asian working at the hotel I was staying when I first got here, idk I feel like racism is everywhere and that was it. The longer I live here, the more I know more about the people here and the majority are really nice and not racist at all. Friends of mine are from Nigeria as well and people are nice to them and treat them with respect and so far they haven't encountered anyone racist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Med_Doc)
    I'm studying in Milan and so far everything has been great. Although I have encountered someone who was not a big fan of Asian working at the hotel I was staying when I first got here, idk I feel like racism is everywhere and that was it. The longer I live here, the more I know more about the people here and the majority are really nice and not racist at all. Friends of mine are from Nigeria as well and people are nice to them and treat them with respect and so far they haven't encountered anyone racist.

Thank you so much for this, yeah your right there will be racism everywhere you go tbh. Youv'e really put my mind at ease

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm in my second year of uni studying biology I was wondering if it was possible to enter for deferred entry for medicine at the uni of Rome or will I have to complete the whole 6 years ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.