Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here applied to the UCM scholarship? Have you guys heard back from the admissions office?

(Original post by effielazaridou)
    hey, i would apply for Maastricht in september to,but i can't find details about where i will send my application my cv and statement. could you please help me! i will appreciate it

thanks a lot
    Hey effielazaridou! Check the info on this link! They have a step-by-step guide that is very helpful. Hope it helps you!

ReputationRep:
    if i make an application after deadlines, have i a posibility to be accepted?

Hey effielazaridou! Check the info on this link! They have a step-by-step guide that is very helpful. Hope it helps you![/QUOTE]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effielazaridou)
    if i make an application after deadlines, have i a posibility to be accepted?
    I'm afraid they won't consider applications submitted after the deadlines, but you can always try and e-mail them. Just make sure you know the registration deadline for the program you are interested in.

ReputationRep:
    I applied for international business and I sent all the documents in March( already have my diploma) how long does it take to get a response? Has anyone gotten accepted yet?

ReputationRep:
    Hey anyone applied for the forensic psychology master?

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

I've been accepted in Maastricht to do European Studies, they've evaluated my AS and predicted A-Levels and now I'm just completing my matching questionaire. Maastricht seems great but I also have an offer from Amsterdam for the same course. One problem is housing.... Anyone in a similar situation as me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukas1998.2)
    Hey!

I've been accepted in Maastricht to do European Studies, they've evaluated my AS and predicted A-Levels and now I'm just completing my matching questionaire. Maastricht seems great but I also have an offer from Amsterdam for the same course. One problem is housing.... Anyone in a similar situation as me?
    I am I've been trying to find accommodation in Maastricht but failing miserably!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rea93)
    Hey anyone applied for the forensic psychology master?
    Hi! I have! Have you heard back from them yet? I was interviewed on April 19, but I haven't heard back yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by such123)
    Hi! I have! Have you heard back from them yet? I was interviewed on April 19, but I haven't heard back yet.
    Don't panic too much you could be waiting for a reply all theway up until mid/lte June

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukas1998.2)
    Don't panic too much you could be waiting for a reply all theway up until mid/lte June
    Wow. Uh they said we'd know in 2 - 4 weeks. I'm halfway through week 2. Here's to hoping they make good on their 2 - 4 weeks promise cuz waiting until June is gonna drive me nuts. Haha.

Have you found decent housing options, btw?

ReputationRep:
    Hello there! I've applied to study European Law english language track, I of course took that matching questionnaire but today I got a feedback about questionnaire which says it might be better if I reconsider my choice of course... I just don't wanna study another course and I don't know what does that feedback mean? any ideas?? does it mean possibly I won't be admitted or is it just an advice it would be better if I change my mind and even if I choose ELS there is still a chance for me to get in?
    I really could use help here, thanks already
    [excuse me if I misused english, it's not my mother language]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alaluna)
    Hello there! I've applied to study European Law english language track, I of course took that matching questionnaire but today I got a feedback about questionnaire which says it might be better if I reconsider my choice of course... I just don't wanna study another course and I don't know what does that feedback mean? any ideas?? does it mean possibly I won't be admitted or is it just an advice it would be better if I change my mind and even if I choose ELS there is still a chance for me to get in?
    I really could use help here, thanks already
    [excuse me if I misused english, it's not my mother language]
    Hi!
    Don't worry, I had the same feedback but I applied anyway and I haven't had problems.All I'm waiting for now is to find an accommodation.My classmate and I are going to share a room and we found a nice place in Belgium, about 5 km from the centreof Maastricht.Could somebody here tell me if there woud be a problem with crossing the Belgian border on a daily basis?I sure hope not
    Thanks in advance!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone again, the only thing left for me to do is paying my tuition fee but now I'm a little bit confused with that brexit outcome... I'm not the best about politics or anything else but I can assume that EU law will probably change or more countries will want out due to that outcome, so I wonder do you still considering studying ELS EL or not? sorry again if i misused english

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I will be doing a masters in organisational psychology and dont know anyone

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I will be studying at maastricht in September 2017. And was wondering if anyone studying there now can tell anything about the place? i have been to see the university an open day and loved it. How is it like to find accommodation etc..

ReputationRep:
    Any UCM offer holders here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calmer410)
    Any UCM offer holders here?
    Me!! But for September 2017

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviana12)
    Me!! But for September 2017
    Same! I applied pretty early, haha. Where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calmer410)
    Same! I applied pretty early, haha. Where are you from?
    Me too, i applied the day i went to see the masters open day! I am from the uk and you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviana12)
    Me too, i applied the day i went to see the masters open day! I am from the uk and you?
    Malaysia!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 25, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.