Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many piercings do you have? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Just my ears, only had them done a few months ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    How many piercings do you have?

I have my ears, nose, top bit of my right ear pierced.
    Ears 1st and 2nd hole, tragus and top ear cartilage

ReputationRep:
    Upper lobe.
    Lower lobe.
    Helix.
    Planning to get septum, Monroe and nipples pierced, hopefully soon.

ReputationRep:
    7 :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _I_)
    :hand::hand::hand::hand::hand::hand::hand::hand::hand::hand::hand:stfu:hand::hand::hand::hand::hand::hand::hand::hand::hand::hand:

I go llama looks and wings that will make you cry.

I've passed the level of haraam? Should I show what you did to David again?

Why does it matter if I want to get a cat to you? Just get it. End of story.

Aaand no. Stop repeating what happens to you every night. Filthy Pig.

As I said don't talk to me like some next roadman. KMT.

Some ugly piggy showed me how to Google. The two words are "David" and "Pig". Though you'd get more results if you search "David" and "Zuki". You already need psychiatric help mate.
    I know they'll make me cry bcos they're so butters :hand: pls leave

Well, I'm not religious so Haraam isn't much of an issue for me, If I wanna bang Sir David, I can :smug: You lose m8, you need years of intellectual training to be on par with me :holmes:

I wear a diaper tho, you just let it spray everywhere omg :cry: the duvet people make a fortune from you :eek3: and the laundromat omg :eek3: All dem pee stains :eek3:

Why can't I talk like a roadman :cry2:? You just KMT'd though, KMT blud mans not even on road like that :hand:

Wait just get it? Do you assume money just grows out my ass? Bcos it doesn't :indiff: *MINDBLOWN* I'll buy you a 3 legged cat at best :hand:

Umm Searched David and Zuki, results; where art thou? :smug: All I gotta do is search your penis user name and I'm exposed to all sorts of websites and the things you get up to :hand: Pls ban ur account, u need psychiatric help more tho :hand:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)
    I know they'll make me cry bcos they're so butters :hand: pls leave

Well, I'm not religious so Haraam isn't much of an issue for me, If I wanna bang Sir David, I can :smug: You lose m8, you need years of intellectual training to be on par with me :holmes:

I wear a diaper tho, you just let it spray everywhere omg :cry: the duvet people make a fortune from you :eek3: and the laundromat omg :eek3: All dem pee stains :eek3:

Why can't I talk like a roadman :cry2:? You just KMT'd though, KMT blud mans not even on road like that :hand:

Wait just get it? Do you assume money just grows out my ass? Bcos it doesn't :indiff: *MINDBLOWN* I'll buy you a 3 legged cat at best :hand:

Umm Searched David and Zuki, results; where art thou? :smug: All I gotta do is search your penis user name and I'm exposed to all sorts of websites and the things you get up to :hand: Pls ban ur account, u need psychiatric help more tho :hand:
    Exactly so don't talk about being haraam/halal you piglet.

LOOOOL You make me sick. Go to sleep.

It's just that I cba for you bakwaas now. You pigs really do need help.

A diaper. Wow. How old are you again? :pee:

I don't like roadmans, basically I don't like you. So stop talking like some next wasteman. :dry:

You're rude, you told me you will get me a cat. Get a healthy one. Thanks xxx

Stop talking about my username. I AM EMAILING TSR RN ABOUT MY USERNAME COS I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THE HATE.

ReputationRep:
    I have my lobes twice, but rarely wear any earrings in them. I have my tragus, took and and outer conch in one ear, inner conch, helix and forward helix in the other. Planning a daith. Used to have several more ear piercings, a nose piercing, a nipple piercing and a microdermal in the nape of my neck but all are retired now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    just one on each ear, I'd like another on both my ears but my mum is totally against it lol. I'd maybe consider getting a nose piercing in the future

ReputationRep:
    I have both ear lobes (one on each...) my snakebites, and a septum.

Ive been piercied lots of times though haha. Had my nose pierced three times and my lip pierced five, and my lip stretched once (hurt more than the piercing!).

ReputationRep:
    3- my ears & nose.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.